project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Clans
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Clans For all things regarding teams and clans within PR:BF2

Old 2014-10-07, 16:02   #1
Duke-Of-Maharava
Default Looking for clan

So I got BF2 just for ths mod 2 weeks ago and I want to join a clan. I live in the UK but I also speak Hebrew not only English. Is therenanyone I can join?
Ive PM'ed a couple of people to join clans but I never got an replies back.
Thanks
Duke-Of-Maharava is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 16:12   #2
Microwaife

I advise you to just play the mod a bit and join an event here and there and youll find people ingame, which will suit your style of play and then you can join them!
Microwaife is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 18:59   #3
Duke-Of-Maharava
Default Re: Looking for clan

Thats the problem, I join a battle and I cant find any squads that suit my playing. And the ones that do always get booked up in a matter of seconds so I mostly end up in a random squad where they never have more than 2 people co-operating at the same time. I like to play in squads were there's a lot of co-operation more frontline, although I did play in a recon where the squad leader and I stayed together and did a lot of damage to the enemy, and I actually do well too, but the squads I play with don't generally have a set clan.
Old 2014-10-07, 19:20   #4
Code11b

If you read this link https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f52...ecruiting.html

and it sounds like what you are looking for you are hereby invited to join us ingame as a "hang around".
If we feel like you are a good fit for the unit we will speak further about you actually being apart of the unit.
We have members from all over the world in our unit so your location is of no concern. Add me on steam by the name Code11b. Hope to see you around. Cya.
Code11b is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 20:03   #5
Duke-Of-Maharava

I don't quiet understand what exactly it is that you do. Do you stay in the sidelines until a squad is pinned and then you just go in and get pinned with them?
Old 2014-10-07, 20:57   #6
Code11b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke-Of-Maharava View Post
I don't quiet understand what exactly it is that you do. Do you stay in the sidelines until a squad is pinned and then you just go in and get pinned with them?
lol. The idea is NOT to get "Pinned with them"(Although, yes in theory the plan could go wrong and we COULD end up in just as bad of a situation but we rely on our training to hopefully avoid that situation). The idea is to help the squad in need to get out of the situation safely. We would effectively eliminate the enemy squad that has the allied squad pinned down or...just help the allied squad by helping them retreat to a safe location by extending our help through defensive means.

Again. If you have any further questions or comments please add me on steam by the name Code11b and we can speak more. If this is not your cup of tea well then best of luck to you.
Code11b is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-08, 19:40   #7
Code11b

I just now realized you also wanted to know if we stay on the sidelines waiting for a allied squad to need our help and the answer is no. We would have completed objectives just like everybody else when there is nobody to rescue. In other words we could have done normal infantry ground work when nobody was in need of our service. However we just recently changed our unit name and most importantly our function has now changed. We are now United Recon Force. I'll speak with you further on steam.
Last edited by Code11b; 2014-10-09 at 00:15..
Old 2014-10-24, 19:31   #8
Cyborg

hi if you are still interested in joining an english clan then look here redirect we can help you get up to speed with PR, as we have been playing PR since it came out many many years ago hopefully I will see you application to [RIP] and get you up and running..
Cyborg is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
clan