project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
20 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2015-09-21, 02:55   #1
gwa1hir
Banned
Supporting Member
Default [STREAM] [KSK]Gwaihir

Hi everybody,

I just got my new PC and tried streaming a bit to check my performance, when a viewer came and told me that there is basically no PR streamer and I'm the only one he found.
And since I had this channel already running in the past for Dota 2, I came up with the idea to stream PR regularly (almost on a daily basis).

You won't see the best gaming but also not the worst. I just started April but since I've always been a fast learner and a competetive player I already consider myself pretty solid skillwise.

The stream will be english unless I play with my fellow clan mates, because then it will turn into german as long as our squad is exclusively german.

I will play mostly Infantry and occasionally APC and tank if I can't grab a Fennek. If I can it always will be a Fennek . It's such a ridiculous beast !

So if you are bored and you don't know what to watch, tune in and get you dose of PR without having to play yourself.

Please feel free to leave feedback about the stream here.

Stream link
gwa1hir is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 23:13   #2
[R-MOD]Nate.
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Default Re: [STREAM] [KSK]Gwaihir

Be careful, some servers do not allow streaming. In any case, you should always at least add a significant delay to your stream to avoid ghosting:

"Streaming on the server is not allowed unless othervise permitted by the server adminstrators."
Project Reality Server Rules | PRTA - Project Reality Teamwork Alliance

Nate. is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-22, 00:28   #3
gwa1hir
Banned
Supporting Member
Default Re: [STREAM] [KSK]Gwaihir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate. View Post
Be careful, some servers do not allow streaming. In any case, you should always at least add a significant delay to your stream to avoid ghosting:

"Streaming on the server is not allowed unless othervise permitted by the server adminstrators."
Project Reality Server Rules | PRTA - Project Reality Teamwork Alliance
Thanks! I didn't know that. I will make sure to put in some delay.
gwa1hir is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-24, 15:13   #4
AnA10Warthog

We've had a bunch of threads on the topic, and IIRC, what it came down to was having a delay of around 20-30 minutes, negating the point of streaming.
AnA10Warthog is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
kskgwaihir, stream