project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mini-Mods > PR:WWII General Discussion
20 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:WWII General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality WWII modification.

Old 2015-10-12, 18:46   #1
luiz carlos
PR Server License Administrator

Unhappy HELP STARTING SERVER WW2 IN LINUX

hello to all server adm this developer community I am having a problem when starting a ww2 server in linux when I start the server
he behind me an error Feedback I would like a help of all the friends who always has helped a lot.
ps this error only happens on linux on windows it regular wheel

Echo: Message: readUsers:[Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'admin/rconUsers.d
> FATAL ERROR: Debug assertion failed!

Version: 1.5.3153-802.0 Build date:implement unix date here
Module: Game
File: Game/Objects/Game/ControlPoint.cpp
Line: 147

Text: Failed to create ControlPointNetworkable

Current confile:Levels/dia_d/GameModes/gpm_cq/64/GamePlayObjects.con
Old 2015-10-12, 21:12   #2
Ratface
Retired PR Developer

Default Re: HELP STARTING SERVER WW2 IN LINUX

what version of pr are you trying to run? There are a few issues between when we had the alpha and now, such as cleanup that removed a few things that's we've had to add back in to get the mod running correctly again.

Long story short, the alpha doesn't work correctly at the moment with the most recent patch.

We do have this all fixed on our end, so my best suggestion would be to wait a little longer for the beta when it comes in the near future, then everything should be fine, at least from a version mismatch issue like what currently happens.

I'm typing this from work so I'm going from memory btw, I can't remember if there was a patch between alpha and now but I'm pretty sure there was that messed some things up :P

Tags
linux, server, starting, ww2