project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > General Technical Support > Hardware & Custom Builds
19 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Hardware & Custom Builds Discussion on Computer Hardware & Custom Builds

Old 2016-07-20, 18:52   #1
MaSSive
Arrow [WIN10] AMD Catalyst/Vision Control center

I wanted to know if there is anyone here running AMD Phenom CPU and AMD GPU, and if so please check if you have the Catalyst control center or Vision control center.

By AMD its about this

Quote:
The AMD Catalyst Control Center works with systems consisting of an Intel CPU and AMD Graphics.
The AMD Vision Engine Control Centre is optimized for systems containing an AMD CPU and AMD Graphics.
The AMD Vision Control Center offers additional CPU monitoring options from within the Control Center. All graphics features available in the AMD Catalyst Control Center are also available in the AMD Vision Control Center.
What is the difference between the AMD Catalyst Control Center and the AMD Vision Engine Control Center?

I curently run 15.7.1 drivers and have AMD Phenom II X4 955BE and AMD chipset board with MSI Twin Frozr II HD6950 and only thing available is Catalyst CC. I run WIndows 10 Pro x64.

Id rather not use the Crimson drivers because they are not WHQL signed and there will be no longer support for them for HD6XXX series.

Legacy

Please tell me what kind of hardware do you run and which CC do you have available, or if you know what is this all about tell me what to do, becasue I pretty much stumped with this and have no idea where to look anymore. Llast option is to contact AMD support...
MaSSive is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
amd, catalyst or vision, center, control, win10