project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Clans > Clan Recruitment
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Clan Recruitment Post here if you are looking for a clan, or wish to advertise vacancies within yours.

Old 2013-08-24, 19:02   #1
Warfive
Default New guy hoping to find a clan

Hey, I'm looking for a BF2 PR clan and I assumed this would be the place to post it. I'm very new to PR (Signed up today) and I'm not too sure how it works. I understand the realism part obviously.
Anyways, about me.
I'm currently living in Canada. I've been in the Naval Reserves for almost six years. My contract is ending soon and I'm planning on joining reg force. I'm familiar with military protocol, etiquette and, terminology etc. (For CF) I've done three deployments in my career, two in Somalia and one off the coast of Brazil and Central America.
The type of clan I'm looking for would probably be a more serious clan. I'm sorry but I can't guarantee a huge commitment yet. Mainly because of my reserve contract. (I'm almost like a shift worker.) There are not a lot of boat operators to do work on the base I'm at so I'm usually on call.

-Warfive
Warfive is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-24, 19:43   #2
dutch
Default Re: New guy hoping to find a clan

Yo

We from F|H Invictus (Forgotten Honor - Gaming Together) would love to have you, we play allot of public games (every night we have guys on teamspeak and mumble playing) also we do allot of battles.

We have players from all over the world and English is the main language besides the one Polish and Israeli speaking squads we have.

Down in my signature is a link to the website and where to register, but maybe join us on teamspeak and see if you like it?

Teamspeak IP:
ts.forgottenhonor.com (no password is needed)

Just join the F|H Invictus channels and in the 2rep you always find guys playing, tonight there will be a squad up for sure.

Hope to see you with us, otherwise good luck and fun with another clan

We are also participating in the PR Tournament and we have a squad up there, so you can join that too.
dutch is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-24, 19:59   #3
A.Finest

Greetings & Welcome to the Project Reality Community!

I am A.Finest, currently commanding the Third Infantry Division. We're a tactical realism clan who make use of real life tactics and key assignments as well as develop tactics and twist them to our needs.

If you'd like to know more about us take a look at our recruitment post here on realitymod: Third Infantry Division - Recruitment

Or simply jump on our teamspeak, all info listed in our recruitment thread.

Regards,

A.Finest
A.Finest is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-18, 05:35   #4
Warfive

Hey, guys. I'm back home. Anyone still interested in a new player?
Warfive is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
clan, find, guy, hoping