project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > General Technical Support > Software & Operating Systems
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Software & Operating Systems Discussion on Computer Software & Operating Systems

Old 2016-10-19, 02:02   #1
GeneralPaps
Default A question to a developer

Hi....

I've recently been accepted as an administrator for the Free Candy Van server and I have a question...

since the hash key is the one used for the access of admin rights on a server, I sometimes play at work when I'm bored or there is literally nothing to do....
my hash used is the one back at home, is it possible to use that same hash on this PC I'm using at work, basically can I edit the cd hash key to replace it similar the one I am using at home?

PM me with the answer thanks
GeneralPaps is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-19, 11:09   #2
PeppeJ
Default Re: A question to a developer

Ex-Server Admin here.
No you can't, the hash is uniquely generated and can't be changed. You can however add both hashes to the admin list and you'll be admin on both computers
PeppeJ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-26, 11:28   #3
QuickLoad
Default Re: A question to a developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralPaps View Post
Hi....

I've recently been accepted as an administrator for the Free Candy Van server and I have a question...

since the hash key is the one used for the access of admin rights on a server, I sometimes play at work when I'm bored or there is literally nothing to do....
my hash used is the one back at home, is it possible to use that same hash on this PC I'm using at work, basically can I edit the cd hash key to replace it similar the one I am using at home?

PM me with the answer thanks
yeah its basically something you have to talk to FCV administration about

edit: ill pm you
QuickLoad is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
developer, question