project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Clans > Clan Recruitment
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Clan Recruitment Post here if you are looking for a clan, or wish to advertise vacancies within yours.

Old 2016-04-21, 00:50   #1
Gh0st91

Default Two Players looking for a Clan

Hi Guys,
me (Gh0st) and a friend (SuffDaddy) are looking for a clan (like the title says ). Both of us live in Germany but we play most of the time on the NA Servers (No Lags thanks to high speed internet). We started to play PR 3-4 years ago. Next to PR we played Arma 2 ACE in a Tactial Realism Clan. We choose to focus more on PR because we always enjoyed playing it (ARMA can be bitchy sometimes). We know how to behave on the Battlefield and we know how to play the Special Roles/Kits (i.E. Medic, AR, LAT,...). Both of us are 25 years old and are working people. We love to Joke around but when the time comes we are very focused on the Task given. If you have a Clan that we could join please contact me.
Gh0st91 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 10:44   #2
blacktea65
Default Re: Two Players looking for a Clan

Hey Ghost,
if you want to have a fun unit to hang around apply for Spearhead. We are pretty international and therefore speak mainly English but we also have few German speaking people in our clan like myself. Furthermore, we are part of the BASED community which is a group up of several clans and runs two well known PR servers.

Spearhead plays usually PR but also other games like CS, Squad or Space Engineers. We attend at tournaments like the PRT or War of the factions and play sometimes together in Squads with friends or other members of BASED. We are no hardcore milsim clan but we are serious when we have to be.

If you think we are what you are looking for apply on our website:
https://www.alwaysbased.com/
blacktea65 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-14, 04:23   #3
XTOSXblind3

Default Re: Two Players looking for a Clan

If you are still interested, The Higher Cause (THC) are looking for people. We are looking for leaders also, If you are interested, feel free to message me.
XTOSXblind3 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
clan, players