project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Old 2016-11-20, 15:06   #1
Death to all
Default mumble does not come with PR?

I was playing PR when i realized: i was constantly being kicked out of rooms for not having a microphone but the issue is-is that I do have a microphone.I checked on windows settings and my microphone was on and on full sensitivity,i tried the PR test in setting and it worked,i boosted my mic and when i clicked h and 0 on numpad no one could hear me and i could hear no body.I went to the extent of trying every key on the keyboard and none of them worked.So i asked people why isn't my mumble working and they asked me to try to launch it from options and whenever I try that it says error.So now I am stuck,not being able to play in a server properly because mumble did not come with PR...
Death to all is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-20, 17:02   #2
anantdeathhawk
Default Re: mumble does not come with PR?

Launch PR,while in game, switch to desktop and restart the mumble which will be in icon tray,right click and exit it,it will restart itself.After that double click on its icon, and go through it, check if your mic or speaker is muted in that or not.If this doesn't works, try reinstalling PR again.And post this in tech support,not in bugs.
anantdeathhawk is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-22, 04:05   #3
QuickLoad

another way is before you launch, go to options > mumble and press 'launch', then close afterwards.

you shouldn't encounter any mumble bugs for the session launched afterwards.
QuickLoad is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-22, 07:00   #4
Death to all

When I try to launch of mumble it says there is an error and I have redownloaded project reality and it still won't work
Death to all is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
bug, mumble, project reality