project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
24 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2016-11-23, 11:05   #41
w1r3dh4ck3r
Default Re: 100 things i learned from PR

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRaza View Post
19./ Check your map for mine markers.
20./ Assets take too long to spawn.
21./ Suppressive fire works.
22./ .50 cal HMGs boost morale
21./ Suppressive fire works. - No it most definitely does not, you could be suppressing someone and if that person knows where you are, they can still wait out the deviation timer and one shot you in the head, it's harder I give you that and it is much MUCH better than in other games where getting shot at its the same as mosquitoes passing by (SHITTY Heroes & Generals I'm looking at you) but the suppression needed a deviation spike to make it really work like it should, again I don't know if this is possible in the BF2 engine.
w1r3dh4ck3r is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-23, 12:51   #42
LiamBai
PR Tournament Admin
PR Server License Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1r3dh4ck3r View Post
21./ Suppressive fire works. - No it most definitely does not, you could be suppressing someone and if that person knows where you are, they can still wait out the deviation timer and one shot you in the head, it's harder I give you that and it is much MUCH better than in other games where getting shot at its the same as mosquitoes passing by (SHITTY Heroes & Generals I'm looking at you) but the suppression needed a deviation spike to make it really work like it should, again I don't know if this is possible in the BF2 engine.
Well, not for you...

Liam: $ mkdir .ssh && chmod 700 .ssh
Vista: $: command not found
LiamBai is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-23, 14:29   #43
Filamu
Supporting Member

Well, no need to suppress when you have a nice position behind a bush. Thats also my favorite place to shoot from, that way you dont have to feel bad for the poor enemy since you can't see their suffering .

On a related note, I hope he is banned from most servers.
Filamu is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-23, 14:44   #44
[R-CON]​CAS_ual_TY
PR:BF2 Contributor
Supporting Member
PR Server License Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filamu View Post
Well, no need to suppress when you have a nice position behind a bush. Thats also my favorite place to shoot from, that way you dont have to feel bad for the poor enemy since you can't see their suffering .

On a related note, I hope he is banned from most servers.
From those, that pay attention, he will be.

CAS_ual_TY is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
100, learned, things