project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Vehicles
16 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2016-12-09, 10:33   #21
DogACTUAL

Default Re: jet cannons

Quote:
Originally Posted by viirusiiseli View Post
Tanks got their update and despite it being annoying occasionally its going in the right direction. APCs have had this ridiculous shooting at each other and not killing fighting style for as long as I remember and I don't understand why. It's been mentioned in the forums before I think. It takes ridiculous amounts of AP to kill an APC that would be done for after a simple burst of hits IRL. Of course M2A2 and Puma would be different but most APCs are all the same armor wise, weak.

But this is going off topic isn't it ))
This would solve so many problems. No more shooting at the bmp2 for 5 sec only for him to turn his turret around and blast you away despite of you engaging first.

Edit:

Also i just tested the cannon drop on the jets vs accurate free fall values and came to the conclusion that the drop is way too high, at least 3x, but more likely 5x as much as the real cannon.
Last edited by DogACTUAL; 2016-12-10 at 13:26..
Old 2016-12-11, 23:52   #22
PricelineNegotiator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogACTUAL View Post
Also i just tested the cannon drop on the jets vs accurate free fall values and came to the conclusion that the drop is way too high, at least 3x, but more likely 5x as much as the real cannon.
The devs are not interested in making jets fun to fly anymore.
PricelineNegotiator is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-12, 00:01   #23
viirusiiseli
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PricelineNegotiator View Post
The dev are not interested in making jets fun to fly anymore.
It's fine, I heard you vote trump so that means your opinions dont count here
Last edited by viirusiiseli; 2016-12-12 at 00:20..
Old 2016-12-12, 10:49   #24
DogACTUAL

Why don't you like the new flight model? It is way better and opens up many more possibilities for manouvering and jet combat.
DogACTUAL is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-16, 22:36   #25
himond

I have to agree that jet cannon drop looks quite odd right now and, as was already said, it doesnt serve the purpose of "nerfing" ground attack with them but rather make dogfights weird.

Also, is jets velocity taken into account for projectile speed? They look a bit slow maybe?
himond is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
cannons, jet