project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback
28 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Feedback Post your feedback on the current Project Reality release (including SinglePlayer).

Old 2016-12-08, 02:24   #11
PatrickLA_CA
Supporting Member

Default Re: Bradley ATGM

Well, any TOW is wire guided hence the name Tube-launched, Optically tracked, Wire-guided but the reason the Bradley can't fire its TOW on the move is because of a limitation in its launcher.
But since the launcher opens up as soon as you get in the Bradley in-game it would be long broken before you fire it so I think the implementation of this real life limitation is pointless, at least, with the current length.

In-game: Cobra-PR
PatrickLA_CA is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-08, 20:10   #12
viirusiiseli
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankninja1 View Post
The TOW on the Bradley can only be fired whole stationary because it is wire guided.
Read the thread again
viirusiiseli is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-23, 14:17   #13
FLAP_BRBGOING2MOON

Bradley's can move with its tow launcher in a deployed position, although it may damage the launcher. The vehicle should not be moved above 15 mph or over long distances with the launcher engaged to prevent this. Although it is not recommended I have personally done it (m2a2 ods e crewmwmber for two years)both by accident (just simply forgot to bring it down before moving out) and intentionally for mission readiness of the tow.

Since there is no way to code deploying the launcher and factoring in the vulnerability of leaving the system up I would say just have it work like other ifv's, immediately operational while stationary.
FLAP_BRBGOING2MOON is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
atgm, bradley, poxo is ghey