project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding > Community Maps
20 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Community Maps Maps created by PR community members.

Old 2014-01-24, 08:48   #11
=tGA=Harry
Default Re: [Map] Weapon Bunkers Audit (1km) [WIP/FINAL]

If you use the map, please give the DCon team credit in the release note or somehting.
=tGA=Harry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-24, 08:54   #12
=tGA=Harry

DCon Weapons Bunkers was reallly fun top play. Since I am mostly an infantry player, this map , Lost Village and Outskirts of Mosul was my favourite DCon maps. Too bad DCon never made another release, we had a few more great maps under development. For example, I was nearly finished with a revisioned Bocage set in northen Iraq/ Kurdistan.

A Little sidenote. I always think of our "DCon Weapons bunkers" whenever I play the Zavod 311 map on Battlefield 4. The feeling, light-setting, vegitation are very similiar.
Last edited by =tGA=Harry; 2014-01-24 at 09:07..
Old 2014-01-24, 09:48   #13
Spyker2041

Quote:
Originally Posted by =tGA=Harry View Post
If you use the map, please give the DCon team credit in the release note or somehting.
No problem

Take a look at my custom PRSP Maps --> Click Here
Take a look at my gameplay vids --> Click Here
Spyker2041 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-24, 12:46   #14
[R-DEV]​MasterX
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by =tGA=Harry View Post
DCon Weapons Bunkers was reallly fun top play. Since I am mostly an infantry player, this map , Lost Village and Outskirts of Mosul was my favourite DCon maps. Too bad DCon never made another release, we had a few more great maps under development. For example, I was nearly finished with a revisioned Bocage set in northen Iraq/ Kurdistan.

A Little sidenote. I always think of our "DCon Weapons bunkers" whenever I play the Zavod 311 map on Battlefield 4. The feeling, light-setting, vegitation are very similiar.
Thanks for replying Harry first of all.

I have a question, do you remember a Dutch guy who worked on the Gazala map? Can't remember his name, but I had him on my friends list
MasterX is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-24, 17:40   #15
Doorstop

the only thing I ask is to just credit your sources.. Other than that good luck with it spyker.
Doorstop is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-24, 17:46   #16
Doorstop

It was steelcam who did Gazala X
Old 2014-01-24, 19:40   #17
[R-DEV]​MasterX
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doorstop View Post
It was steelcam who did Gazala X
Ah thanks! Now I remember him, Stefan was his name I think. He had a clan named moac. Never had the chance to thank you guys on Desert Conflict, so thank you
MasterX is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-24, 22:15   #18
Doorstop

Yea thats right.. MOAC was his clan. Your most welcome.. We had a stressfully good time doing it. Wished DICE was able to bring back modding.
Old 2017-07-16, 10:37   #19
.VX.

THE 'DESERT COMBAT' MOD, AND IT'S SUCCESSOR , 'DC FINAL' WERE AWESOME ! I LOVED PLAYING THAT MOD AND ESPECIALLY 'DC WEAPONS BUNKER' - LOVED THAT MAP ! OH, AND HOW I WAS SO PISSED WHEN EA TOOK THE SERVERS DOWN. WHAT WAS GREAT, WAS THE ABILITY TO BE A 'LONE WOLF' OUT THERE. YOU COULD JOIN A SQUAD OR GO IT ALONE. I WISH PR REALITY WOULD LOOSEN UP AND ALLOW THAT, IF POSSIBLE...OR AT LEAST LET 'SNIPERS' AND 'MARKSMAN' OPERATE ALONE, LIKE THEY USUALLY DO IN REAL LIFE.
.VX. is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
1km, audit, bunkers, map, weapon, wip or final