project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
19 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Old 2017-08-28, 22:54   #11
QuickLoad
Default Re: Replace RKG to frag on STD kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menuen View Post
Rifleman with rkg is the best AT weapon that insurgents get.
4 guys + car and you can destroy everything in 2 seconds.
https://youtu.be/Bd_u0kpqWYw
HAHA WTF?
thats insane and hilarious. really surprised the tank cmdr didnt hear you guys coming
QuickLoad is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-30, 04:01   #12
Allahu Akbar
Default Re: Replace RKG to frag on STD kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatok View Post
Hello
as we all know all normal factions on l-at kit have normal frag nades even idf with low dmg m72.
Some factions ( like militia or taliban) doesn't have frag on their l-at kits instead they have rkg. Which is pretty bad against inf. Usually rkg used to kill damaged vehicle or kill some shitty armored vehicle = with this tasks 1 rkg can do very well. I know with this badabum stick you can kill even a tank, but in reallity 90% of fight you need frag nades to fight against inf.

So my suggestion is: remove one rkg nade from STD lat and add one frag nade. At the end we can get 1rkg 1frag on the STD kit which will be more universal at inf-at fight than ALT at-at fight. Or if it is impossible just replace both rkg to frag on STD.
How about you do your job and kill vehicles or git gud with rifle to kill infantry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeppeJ View Post
They do more damage than the RPG but whatever.
That is a bug I pointed out(ins_rpg7 does the lowest amount of damage among LATs that I could find) a long time ago.

Apparently dev response was "it's based on number of rockets"(while disregarding the fact it's a very limited pick up kit that people can't spawn with, and it has no/less effective anti personnel weapon other than the rockets, back when pistol can't kill with a whole mag to torso).
Last edited by Allahu Akbar; 2017-08-30 at 04:07..

Tags
frag, kit, replace, rkg, std