project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding
09 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Community Modding Making or wanting help making your own asset? Check in here

Old 2018-07-26, 04:48   #1
[R-DEV]​ALADE3N
PR:BF2 Developer

Default [HELP] Custom vehicle HUD to be loaded as a custom content in a zip file in the map

Anyone done this before? I have a custom vehicle loaded as a custom content in a zip in my map , and it works well.. the only problem is that the hud(gun sight) is not working at all.

ALADE3N is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-26, 23:27   #2
MaxP
Default Re: [HELP] Custom vehicle HUD to be loaded as a custom content in a zip file in the m

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeneraLuna View Post
Anyone done this before? I have a custom vehicle loaded as a custom content in a zip in my map , and it works well.. the only problem is that the hud(gun sight) is not working at all.
Do you mount that zip under the Menu section?
Anyway, it is better to show the level-specific serverarchives.con and clientarchives.con files that you're using.
MaxP is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-27, 14:27   #3
[R-DEV]​ALADE3N
PR:BF2 Developer

Default Re: [HELP] Custom vehicle HUD to be loaded as a custom content in a zip file in the m

I somewhat fixed it with the help and thanks to rpoxo , but he said there will be problems if tested in dedicated server. I may want to know if the problem will exist.

ALADE3N is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-27, 15:15   #4
MaxP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeneraLuna View Post
I somewhat fixed it with the help and thanks to rpoxo ,
The good taste is to write down the solution you've found, cause many people can have such problems.

Quote:
but he said there will be problems if tested in dedicated server. I may want to know if the problem will exist.
You'll have no problems with dedicated server if there will be no conflicts between resources or you hit the effect limit.
Just remember that once loaded in one session, the resources cannot be unloaded, until you unload it via unmount command.
MaxP is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
content, custom, file, hud, loaded, map, vehicle, zip