project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > General Technical Support
20 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2021-04-17, 21:37   #1
space1
Default Help using Net Bridge to play online!

Hello all,

I hope this is the right thread I don't really post much, but I have a question if someone can help me solve my unique problem so I can join with my friends here.

I am trying to use my cellphone internet access point to play, but my company blocks normal tethering so I use a program called Net Bridge for Android which requires to use proxy IP address 192.168.49.1 and port number 9099 to access online for bypassing tethering restrictions.

So far I had to use Control Panel>Internet Options>Connections Tab>LAN Setting to be able to access online. But only problem is that only directs browser traffic through but not other applications.

So I did my due diligence and found that Proxify allows me to log on to the game and find the servers but now when I attempt to join a server it gives an error "You have failed to connect. Please check your connection."

I would truly be grateful if someone with more networking knowledge with android phone can download both Net Bridge and Proxify 30 days free trial and figure out what I am doing wrong and help me join the community back again.

Thanks again.
space1 is offline Reply With Quote