project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
30 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Old 2021-05-09, 12:25   #1
Coalz101
Default Have a loaded Indicator for armoured vehicles with slow reloads

So, I've been thinking, why when I switch from AP to HE why do I have to guess when its loaded instead of there being some red light that turns green when its loaded or something like that, same thing with switching form main gun to ATGM, why is there no indication as to when the round is in the chamber. I'm sure in real life you'd know when the switch has complete, whether it be some sound or something like that you'd definitely know. So why not get it implemented in PR?
Coalz101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-23, 18:04   #2
BlackGus
Default Re: Have a loaded Indicator for armoured vehicles with slow reloads

Left click clik click click until i shoot

BlackGus is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-24, 23:01   #3
Coalz101

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackGus View Post
Left click clik click click until i shoot
You'll be out of a mouse if you keep doing that for too long
Coalz101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-30, 15:59   #4
Murphy

I know there are sounds for loading, a lot of times the loader will yell something to indicate the round is loading followed by a "clank" of some sorts. I think the issue is these sound play when you start the reloading sequence which means we are left guessing exactly how long before the entire reload is complete. It might be addressed with lengthening the duration of the "start reload" sound to the correct time and have it end with a "Loaded" audio que from the crew. If not that I figure you would have to create a method for playing an audio cue at the end of the reload, which might actually take a fair bit of work.

(I do not know how BF2 handles sounds, so this is just a somewhat uneducated stab at the problem)
Murphy is offline Reply With Quote