project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
20 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2022-06-04, 04:58   #1
TommyFederal
Default Better weapon in PR for Full auto shot

so since using Full-Auto in PR is hard as recoil gonna pull ur game up, but hey i've tried Full-Auto in several weapon like AKS-74u/AKMS/AKS-47 and HAMAS M16A1 and AK-47, some of these are give me easy shooting especially AKM(s) and Ak(s)-47 and M16A1. Any better weapon with full-auto beside these?
Last edited by TommyFederal; 2022-06-08 at 03:40.. Reason: i forgot that aks-74m dont existed and only U variant lol
Old 2022-06-04, 06:28   #2
MOSES!!
Default Re: Better weapon in PR for Full auto shot

Do smgs count to like the mat 49 grease gun ppsh41 Thompson and mp 40 good for cqb city fighting and forest maps to rush and surprise the enemy. recoil is good you could spray on one or more enemies in a fight. assault rifles the g3 and the l85a2 ain't bad eighter single fire your gun if the target is at range for more accurate fire
MOSES!! is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-04, 12:11   #3
[R-COM]bad_nade
Support Technician
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyFederal View Post
so since using Full-Auto in PR is hard as recoil gonna pull ur game up, but hey i've tried Full-Auto in several weapon like AKS-74m/AKMS/AKS-47 and HAMAS M16A1 and AK-47, some of these are give me easy shooting especially AKM(s) and Ak(s)-47 and M16A1. Any better weapon with full-auto beside these?
Almost any gun is ok in full auto, even G3, if you fire really short bursts, like 2-3 rounds max. Depends on the distance as well but but for long distance engagements you should be using deployed machine gun anyway.
bad_nade is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-07, 22:28   #4
Risiko94

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless_noob View Post
Almost any gun is ok in full auto, even G3, if you fire really short bursts, like 2-3 rounds max.
Well, with a 3 round burst you hit feet, head and cas pilot, in that order.
Risiko94 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-08, 03:29   #5
Brotherscompany

That honor goes without any hesitation towards the AK-74M for the Russians.

That gun has low manageable recoil with or without scope, if you tap fire extremely fast its basically shoots on full auto while maintaining relatively high accuracy in comparison to other guns in full auto as it doesnt seem to bounce all over your screen. This is great for longer suppression effects while still being a threat, or to conserve ammo if both you and your opponent are full auto spamming it will leave you with a few bullets left in the mag when the enemy rans out of ammo. I cant get any other gun to act this way lm not sure if lm used to it or its the RPM.

Honorable mention for the full auto M16 variatians they all feel great and the Mat-49, its a absolute pea shooter but really easy to manage the recoil and stay on target in CQB and the Burst FAMAS with a Holographic sight
Brotherscompany is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-14, 10:52   #6
D.Arya

The only good weapon for full auto are just ak-74/m, its really controllabe and has less view obstruction when aiming
D.Arya is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-18, 16:52   #7
Operator_Max1993

i'd say AK-74M for the Russian forces
Operator_Max1993 is offline Reply With Quote