project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
01 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Old 2023-12-18, 22:16   #1
Test.Isicle
Post Plans for updating the WZ-10

Hey, long time player recent account on forums, recently there was an update on the chinese vehicles, I was expecting to see an update on the chinese attack chopper, the WZ-10, since in PR it uses a 14.5 "cannon" and IRL it's fitted with a 30mm one. I know the model is from the original BF2 but from what I also know during the time of the BF2 development nobody had a clue how the WZ-10 would look like as it was state secret, but it was known that it's development was being heavily influenced by the A129, which is how it appears in game as. So, basically, is there any future plans to update this chopper or will it continue to be the same? I'm asking this also because it feels that it's a bit underpowered due to its cannon but also because the A129 has a have a 20mm fitted in it iRL.
Thanks for your time reading and future answers
Test.Isicle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-22, 06:17   #2
[R-DEV]​Arab
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: Plans for updating the WZ-10

Need to wait on our other experts in this field but have added this to redmine issue to do.

Arab is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-23, 11:38   #3
[R-COM]M.MCC
PR Community Faction Lead
PR Server License Administrator

Default Re: Plans for updating the WZ-10

Hey, I'm glad to see people with the same interests as me, but I want to say that this is not an easy thing. I started to learn 3DMAX by myself half a year ago and make it myself, but until now it is just a prototype, so I gave up. , I hope to see professional people in this field surprise us in the future.
Last edited by M.MCC; 2023-12-23 at 11:43..

Tags
china chopper wz10