project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Infantry
23 Aug 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Closed Thread

Old 2024-02-15, 20:41   #11
dcm1
Default Re: Militia needs to have the Mosin-Nagant removed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontliner View Post
Lol. Lmao even.
Says the man who threw a shitfit when the integrity of his ww2 pet project was questioned.
Old 2024-02-15, 21:03   #12
[R-CON]​Frontliner
PR:BF2 Contributor

Lol. Lmao even.

VTRaptor: but i only stopped for less than 10 secs and that fucking awesome dude put 2 of them
]CIA[ SwampFox: well my definition of glitching is using an enemy kit to kill the enemy
Just_Dave: i have a list about PR players, and they r categorized by their skill
Para: You sir are an arse and not what the game or our community needs.
AlonTavor: Is that a German trying to make me concentrate?
Heavy Death: join PRTA instead - Teamwork is a must there.
Old 2024-02-15, 21:05   #13
Max_
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Anyhow...

First, just stop with the misogynistic comparisons. Just find someone who isn't on Instagram 24/7 to get a good relationship.

Secondly, I know you have good intend anyway when posting an essay on how x sucks.
It's just hard to back those anecdotal complaints with those numbers.

Thirdly, Your name rings something in my head about something that happened on =]H[= a long time ago.

Spyker2041: "Just found out that my "9 month" deployment to the Falklands just turned into a 19 month one..."
Mats391: "When admins set LRG instead of STD."
Old 2024-02-15, 21:15   #14
dcm1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_ View Post
Anyhow...

First, just stop with the misogynistic comparisons. Just find someone who isn't on Instagram 24/7 to get a good relationship.

Secondly, I know you have good intend anyway when posting an essay on how x sucks.
It's just hard to back those anecdotal complaints with those numbers.

Thirdly, Your name rings something in my head about something that happened on =]H[= a long time ago.
First of all. Nobody respects a weak man. Using words like 'misogynist' portrays your weakness of character. You dont have to be masculine, just stop trying to take down other, stronger men. Be at peace with yourself. And dont fall for the andrew tate bullshit.

Second. Feels like no matter how much feedback the community gives, its ignored.

Enlighten me on your third point. I have no idea what happened and now I'm curious.
Old 2024-02-15, 22:09   #15
robert357

Feedback like this is nothing more like "we need more scopes for X faction" or "we need more automatic weapon" etc. which is just complaining about skill issue rather than game issue.
Old 2024-02-16, 15:51   #16
[R-MOD]Nate.
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

I'm too weak a man to hand out infractions so I'll just close this thread instead.

Closed Thread