Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Clans
16 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Clans For all things regarding teams and clans within PR:BF2

Old 2022-09-21, 19:35   #1
Jarke

Cool Searching for a clan

Hello,

I'm playing PR for almost a year now and decided that I would love to join a clan, I can play almost anytime, i live on GMT +3 timezone.

I speak English on C1 level.

I have a microphone.

The most important thing is that it should be an english one.

Jarke is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-25, 14:22   #2
hichem21dz

Default Re: Searching for a clan

im new here . wanna play together ?
hichem21dz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-03, 11:51   #3
[101st]Papabear
PR Server License Administrator

If you are still looking for a clan 101st Airborne Division Clan is recruiting at the moment. We use some real-world military (US/NATO/BLUEFOR) tactics and comms in game and we will train you in our Basic Combat Training (BCT) program and then assign you to a unit. You will deploy with your unit in Multiplayer or Co-op servers and hopefully you can be in the same squad so you can put what you learned into practice. We find that after learning a streamlined communications model, rifle platoon and squad movements, react to contact, fire and maneuver and other real-world tactics, your mission completion stats increase by 80%.

If your interested please send me a DM in these forums and I will get you connected to our Discord server.
[101st]Papabear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-22, 01:31   #4
L1R1K

Quote:
Originally Posted by [101st]Papabear View Post
If you are still looking for a clan 101st Airborne Division Clan is recruiting at the moment. We use some real-world military (US/NATO/BLUEFOR) tactics and comms in game and we will train you in our Basic Combat Training (BCT) program and then assign you to a unit. You will deploy with your unit in Multiplayer or Co-op servers and hopefully you can be in the same squad so you can put what you learned into practice. We find that after learning a streamlined communications model, rifle platoon and squad movements, react to contact, fire and maneuver and other real-world tactics, your mission completion stats increase by 80%.

If your interested please send me a DM in these forums and I will get you connected to our Discord server.
Hi! I'm looking for an English-speaking community of serious players atm. Sent a DM.
L1R1K is offline Reply With Quote