project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
23 Aug 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Closed Thread

Old 2007-01-16, 01:18   #1
lbgspam
Default Grenadier Accuracy

Hi,

I have noticed that the grenadier grenades are a bit inaccurate in terms of the "cross-hairs." Specifically the grenade tends to drift to the left quite a bit.

Is this on purpose?

Thanks!
p.s. It also seems to be not always consistent with this "bug" but it happens enough that while testing it I clearly saw this drift occuring. It's getting frustrating!
Old 2007-01-16, 01:20   #2
dbzao
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Updated in v0.5.
Old 2007-01-16, 01:48   #3
lbgspam

oh! Great! Phew, it's my favorite class but just so hard to play sometimes!
Old 2007-01-16, 10:54   #4
bosco_
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Lay down and wait a few seconds, then the grenade flies straight...

Old 2007-01-16, 12:24   #5
Michael_Denmark

Sometimes there is no time to wait.

On Al Fallujah Region, MEC team, i was defending the gate the other day from the North ridge. And I used the G launcher to hit enemies attacking the south part of the wall, from southwest on ground level.

Well…shouldn’t have done that cause i hit the south part of the wall killing 5 of my own!!! (never done that before with a G launcher)

Strangely enough i was kicked from the server.
Old 2007-01-16, 15:48   #6
Wasteland

Well, if you don't have time to wait I wouldn't advise using it. Generally if you take time to let your player steady his shot, you'll be fine.
Old 2007-01-19, 03:47   #7
lbgspam

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP*wasteland.soldier
Well, if you don't have time to wait I wouldn't advise using it. Generally if you take time to let your player steady his shot, you'll be fine.
Sorry, but this is wrong.

It still fires off to the left/right for no reason randomly even when "I take my time."

It is sooo frustrating knowing you have an EASY kill, line it up, only to have the grenade launch way to the left or right, hit a wall, and bounce back to kill YOU.

I may not be a great player, heck I might even suck, but if I am standing still and aiming carefully, it's bug when I have done the exact same shot other times and the grenade doesn't fire off the mark.
Old 2007-01-27, 18:15   #8
Thunder

@lbgspam

i get the excact same problem im glad you brought it ip i always thought it was just me.

i often see people pop up from behind rocks that they always hit me square in the face
Closed Thread

Tags
accuracy, grenadier