project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding > Community Maps
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Community Maps Maps created by PR community members.

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-02, 19:51   #51
danthemanbuddy
Banned

^^ Beautiful map trust me
Old 2007-06-03, 00:58   #52
MichSt-Spartan

No way does this map work out with Insurgents. They will never stand a chance against the USMC in a map like this.
Old 2007-06-03, 01:07   #53
Desertfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichSt-Spartan
No way does this map work out with Insurgents. They will never stand a chance against the USMC in a map like this.
There insurgents.... they dont stand a chance IRL :P
Old 2007-06-03, 22:58   #54
3===SPECTER===3

NO i say make this militia. they can stand a chance and it would give more of an Afghan feel
Old 2007-06-04, 10:28   #55
PARAMEDIC.CA
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichSt-Spartan
Good post/suggestion/comment. We play tested it the other day and let me be the first to tell you that it took almost 3 hours to pententrate the city and destroy the technicals required for the win. The insurgencts definately had the upper hand within the village. Yes, the K/D ratio was higher for the USMC, but the loss of assets and tickets were much higher.

Caustic: "is it a 4km2 map? thats a shitload of air power for a 2km map" no planes, only one BH and a couple of LB's for this 2km map. Good question though.

3===SPECTER===3: "NO i say make this militia. they can stand a chance and it would give more of an Afghan feel" great suggestion... Rumour has it that a VERY talented artist from within the PR community has the same idea as you...?
Last edited by PARAMEDIC.CA; 2007-06-04 at 10:34..
Closed Thread

Tags
archer, map, operation, released, wip