project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front > PR In-Game Tactics and Strategies > Infantry Tactics
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2007-07-29, 21:21   #11
Ace42
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waaah_Wah
If you see anemy mines dont remove all of them at the same time. Remove one, and put it back. Now your the enemy (And some smacktards of your team) will suffer from this.
Urm, mines do friendly fire damage on all the servers I've played... Placing a friendly mine next to an enemy one will only mean they avoid it along with all the other mines, surely?
Ace42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 23:56   #12
ReaperMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace42
Urm, mines do friendly fire damage on all the servers I've played... Placing a friendly mine next to an enemy one will only mean they avoid it along with all the other mines, surely?
Friendlies will see the skull with the cross-bones, the enemies will not. Just for clarification.
ReaperMAC is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 00:00   #13
Ace42
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperMAC
Friendlies will see the skull with the cross-bones, the enemies will not. Just for clarification.
Yah, so the enemies see the icon, know there are mines that will blow them up, and avoid them like the plague, including your mine nestled between them... Kinda defeating the purpose of putting it there due to the conspicuousness.
Ace42 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
engineer, guide, squad