project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-01, 02:18   #1
Pvt. Green

Default Al Basrah - Training

On the training map of Al-Basrah, I noticed that you cannot harm your own vehicles.. This causes the Red Semi-Trailer and the Red "Jihad" vehicles to not self-destruct when detonating the explosives.

In the case of the "Big Red", the bomb explodes, but does not destroy the semi-trailer. There is no way to "reload" the bomb..

In the "Jihad" cars however, they have unlimited explosions in them and do not self-destruct.. One could drive around the city with a collaborator in the passenger seat repairing and creating explosions..

Also, when the "Big Red" has no "ammunition" left/bomb has been used, there is an invisible "shelf" on the back of the truck extending from between the wheels/from the drive shaft.

I will try to get pictures of this "shaft" if possible.. It's hard to explain as I don't know how to describe the position of the "shelf".

This was all done on a local server.

Edit:
(Standing on the Ledge)
Last edited by Pvt. Green; 2009-01-01 at 03:18.. Reason: Pictures.. :D
Old 2009-01-01, 17:49   #2
Galliruler

Default Re: Al Basrah - Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt. Green View Post
On the training map of Al-Basrah, I noticed that you cannot harm your own vehicles.. This causes the Red Semi-Trailer and the Red "Jihad" vehicles to not self-destruct when detonating the explosives.

In the case of the "Big Red", the bomb explodes, but does not destroy the semi-trailer. There is no way to "reload" the bomb..

In the "Jihad" cars however, they have unlimited explosions in them and do not self-destruct.. One could drive around the city with a collaborator in the passenger seat repairing and creating explosions..

Also, when the "Big Red" has no "ammunition" left/bomb has been used, there is an invisible "shelf" on the back of the truck extending from between the wheels/from the drive shaft.

I will try to get pictures of this "shaft" if possible.. It's hard to explain as I don't know how to describe the position of the "shelf".

This was all done on a local server.

Edit:
(Standing on the Ledge)
I've seen this before, I drove to a British encampment full of soldiers, and "BAM!"

And there I went, driving away over the sunset.
Closed Thread

Tags
basrah, training