project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Coop & Singleplayer
09 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Coop & Singleplayer Suggestions and feedback pertaining to Project Reality Single Player.

Old 2009-01-27, 01:56   #1
Beachy

Default PR SP will not start

Hi,I recently installed both PR MP and SP 08 versions. I tested them and they worked OK, but now I try to launch the game and I get a black screen with messages relating to pressing ALT F4 to set the correct exe file to launch the game.
My settings are ;
"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\pr\pr.exe" +modPath mods/pr_sp_08 +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +szx 1680 +szy 1050
is there something I am missing in the path? The same happens for my MP version as well. The only mod that I did is add the line for the WS monitor.
I have not updated to 085 yet as I need the practice in SP mode more
Cheers and thanks.
Beachy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 02:11   #2
Beachy

Default Re: PR SP will not start

Seems I found the culprit. I was trolling through the PR forums and found an article for running PR in Vista. Anyhow, it said to check th box to run as an administrator. I did this in the PR-MP version and launched it, "hey presto", into game. I went to SP properties and it was already checked, so I launched that too and it too now runs.
So, I guess for now problem solved

Cheers all.
Beachy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 21:13   #3
Hans Martin Slayer
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: PR SP will not start

you're welcome.
Hans Martin Slayer is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
start