project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
19 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2010-10-12, 05:54   #11
X1 Spriggan
Retired PR Developer

Default Re: Crew wanted for PR movie

At school: "LOOL Another spam thread. I'll be sure to check it out when I get home. "

At home: " >: ( "
X1 Spriggan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-12, 06:03   #12
Gore
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

I will gladly participate but this is the 5th or 6th time I'll be signing up for filming and have never actually been in any of them yet. Tried asking both afterdune, kevlarorc and all the other known filmmakers to participate in their films but they ignore it as well. It's really hard getting someone together for filming, it's much harder actually getting to participate.

Gore is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-12, 06:11   #13
pr|Zer0

when the event will happen and on what server?
pr|Zer0 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-12, 06:18   #14
AfterDune
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoreZiad View Post
Tried asking both afterdune, kevlarorc and all the other known filmmakers to participate in their films but they ignore it as well. It's really hard getting someone together for filming, it's much harder actually getting to participate.
I don't recall you asking? May have been a while though.

Anyway, I don't really do this kind of thing anymore, as it's really hard to find people that actually work with you. More often than not it takes a crapload of time and you gain just about nothing, so can't really be bothered taking on these projects anymore.

I think the one that went very well, was the video with *LP*. They did all the hard work and recorded a couple of nice BR files for me and sent it to me, along with a clear script.

Nothing spectacular, but this project went really well. Enjoyed doing this, since they had actually organised their stuff, which makes the whole thing worth it.

AfterDune is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-12, 06:25   #15
Gore
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

ever considered doing one with tg? i guess most of your crew from trailers are beta testers and alot of them play on tg. maybe if i'm lucky i can maybe join the beta team in the future and get to work with you on the acting crew. i can work with people and can listen to what i am told.

Old 2010-10-12, 06:48   #16
kevlarorc

Quote:
I will gladly participate but this is the 5th or 6th time I'll be signing up for filming and have never actually been in any of them yet. Tried asking both afterdune, kevlarorc and all the other known filmmakers to participate in their films but they ignore it as well. It's really hard getting someone together for filming, it's much harder actually getting to participate.
wait what? when was this? for that kashan movie I brought in everyone i possibly could.
I've begun work on a much smaller scale video (with less idiotic camera shake, none to be precise) that I could use some XV help with after .95 release.

I might be up for helping with your project TBONE but it really depends on how orgranized it's looking.
kevlarorc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-12, 06:48   #17
AfterDune
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

*** The spamthread is closed, do not post more sad Keanu pictures here ***

Quote:
ever considered doing one with tg? i guess most of your crew from trailers are beta testers and alot of them play on tg. maybe if i'm lucky i can maybe join the beta team in the future and get to work with you on the acting crew. i can work with people and can listen to what i am told.
Not really. Not that I don't want to, it's just very time consuming, time I don't really have and still have a lot of other things to do .

AfterDune is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-12, 10:25   #18
Gore
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

course you have, we all have. but as for the trailers, or any other projects that comes out not so often, i'd really love to help you out. really like the videos you make and i'd be very proud to have participated. like giving something back to the mod i've had the luck of playing the last 5 years. even though i'm just a regular guy like most others here and not part of anything, please consider it. know many of the beta testers and i'm familiar with organized events. and you know i'll ask you again later on

Old 2010-10-12, 16:25   #19
Sprats

I would like to participate in anyones movie!!! no one likes me ... pm me if you need a good actor. i did drama in school!
Sprats is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-12, 16:29   #20
CallousDisregard
Banned

Quote:
course you have, we all have
I don't.
Count me in.
CallousDisregard is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
<, confused, crew, dev, movie, official, rspam, spam, thread, wanted