project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
16 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2010-10-09, 01:21   #1
Chaosfox_[434th]
Default Crew wanted for PR movie

I plan on trying to make a youtube series using pr and would like to know if there is anyone that would be willing to help me out with it. anyone interested can either reply here or pm me. the series is going to be a war series that i will be calling In The Desert Heat.
Chaosfox_[434th] is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-09, 01:36   #2
gomimin
Default Re: crew wanted

You should be more specific please. What do you expect "the crew" to do?!? Are you yourself experienced in doing such stuff (storybook, directing, cutting editing and else)?
gomimin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-09, 02:42   #3
Chaosfox_[434th]

I pretty much need ppl to be in the videos that will do what i ask of them. and will need some ppl that have good mics to play main roles in the series. my first step is to get the trailer made.
Old 2010-10-09, 08:45   #4
Winstonkalkaros

What will the story be about, Battle of Fallujah, do you have the script, is going to be funny like bad company, can you really do it, has anyone volunteered, will it be realistic like generation kill, yes you should generation kill with PR.
Winstonkalkaros is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-09, 09:33   #5
Zimmer
Supporting Member

I will be totally honest with you if you dont have a crew this will never really happen people both vets and new guys get on the forums asking for people to volunteer in a grand film or series they have planned out maybe 5-6 times a year, I have yet to see any of these projects. Usually there is not enough people or they dont show up or its all just a huge mess if you are so lucky to get enough people on the filming days.

People don't realize that autism doesn't mean they're "stupid". Just socially inept. Like rhino... > > or in a worst case scenario... Wicca. =)- Lithium fox
I found this sentence quite funny and since this is a war game forum I will put it here. No offense to the french just a good laugh.
"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordion. All you do is leave behind a lot of noisy baggage."
Zimmer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-09, 15:23   #6
Chaosfox_[434th]

the only thing i don't have scripted is the dialogue. i do have a few ppl to help. right now i need about 20 ppl so i can shoot the trailer. what i have as for the story the series follows a single soldier through his deployment to iraq with his unit.
Old 2010-10-09, 16:02   #7
Alselius

I could join, but seeing that you live in the US, when are you going to shoot? What days, what time? Cause the difference between our time zones is quite huge, most of the time you're awake, I'll prob be sleeping
Alselius is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-09, 18:46   #8
Johncro

I would help if my mobo didn't die.

But, if you don't have a good action plan, take a good solid week or two to plan out the following

1) What software will you use(taking the video,editing, etc.)
2) Proof reading you dialog
3) "Hiring" your crew
a)Make sure speaking role applicants know how to speak
b) Go for the old ones, 16+ (No offense to kids, but they are usually pests)
4) Have a solid plan, write up a to do list, with timings so you aren't going off crazy.
5) Have fun with it.

Don't take on a project you can't spend most of your day/ time to. It will never get done.

I hope this has helped, but I agreed with comment above on how so many people Say they will do something and don't...

Best of luck.
Johncro is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-11, 09:23   #9
Dr Braindawgs
Default Re: crew wanted - Official [R-SPAM] Thread

he i will help
Dr Braindawgs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-12, 05:48   #10
AfterDune
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: Crew wanted for PR movie

Hi TBONESOLDIER, this is your new thread .

AfterDune is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
<, confused, crew, dev, movie, official, rspam, spam, thread, wanted