project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
03 Aug 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2013-08-01, 07:52   #11
sweedensniiperr
Supporting Member

Default Re: To All the Veteran Players and Server Admins, Be Kind to New Players!

Nah, just let them ask away I'd say. Let's not make it more complicated.

sweedensniiperr is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 07:54   #12
ghostfool84
Supporting Member

Default Re: To All the Veteran Players and Server Admins, Be Kind to New Players!

What is more complicated with that?
ghostfool84 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 08:37   #13
[R-MOD]Nate.
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

+ 1 Beginner's forum!

Nate. is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 09:02   #14
DenniZ-NL

Being a returning player myself, havent played in loooooooong while I do hope for some understanding and pointers in my first few games. Cant wait for Friday though
DenniZ-NL is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 09:29   #15
rodrigoma

be sure to say you are new or returning player when joining a squad. I always appreciate to know new people and it saves some frustrating moments later on
rodrigoma is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 09:43   #16
DenniZ-NL

Is the manual for 1.0 available already? Would like to start reading up on it asap.
DenniZ-NL is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 10:27   #17
Antol

I think people who would teaching new players should change Tag/Prefix on his own name to "PR_Teacher" or something. Not only named squad "training" but in personal way. Should be good then.

I will change the Tag to something like this.

This thread should be sticked or be on highlights so more players from PR community will look at it.
Antol is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 10:54   #18
Heskey

I had a similar thought for turning tags to TUTOR or [TUTOR] - what's the tag limit? Is it 6 or 7?

I second a beginners forum, and I think it should be lax about questions asked again and again. If someone asks the same question as answered on the next page, just repost the answer. The subforum can be archived once the hype dies down.
Heskey is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 12:16   #19
Antol

Sadly, only 6 is a limit for tag. So it Would be: TUTOR| or PRhelp or something else.
Antol is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 12:31   #20
Kerryburgerking

I think new and old players of the same nationality should work together, Communicating in your own native tounge makes things ALOT easier.
Kerryburgerking is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
admins, kind, mentors, players, server, veteran