project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR General Discussion Archives
23 Aug 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2007-02-12, 19:00   #31
Raniak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmong
rpgs need to be a bit more accurate, especially with the super pwn cobras flying about
Insurgent are using old and rusty RPG, and RPG are not made for AA, take the Grail for that...
Old 2007-02-12, 19:16   #32
77SiCaRiO77
Retired PR Developer

but its a little ridiculus when you shoot a bad pilot (who was flying his cobra 10 m away from the field ) and the rpg didnt go to the target ,even if you aiming in crouch position
Old 2007-02-12, 19:18   #33
duckhunt
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP*wasteland.soldier
duckhunt, you are t3h shizzle.

no problem, like I said, this is in the guide now.

Whats really scary is that that pic is all from memory, and I know 100% its correct. *erk*
Old 2007-02-12, 19:24   #34
LiquidSnake

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]duckhunt
Whats really scary is that that pic is all from memory, and I know 100% its correct. *erk*
Lol memory like an elephant

Thx for the map duckhunt gotta find the M95 ^^ anybody here who knows where it is?
Old 2007-02-12, 19:30   #35
El_Vikingo

OK, listen up.

They might not have training, but has anyone heard of experience. I bet an insurgent is more than capable of firing an RPG.
Old 2007-02-12, 19:41   #36
vanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Vikingo
OK, listen up.

They might not have training, but has anyone heard of experience. I bet an insurgent is more than capable of firing an RPG.
How much experience firing RPGs would you assume the fighting age Insurgent male has? They don't have formal training grounds to fire them, so everytime they've done it it would've been in real combat.

I doubt many of fired them at all.
Old 2007-02-12, 19:42   #37
Harrelson

also i need to mention, the rpg is the only* true anti-air kit for the insurgents. the single grail pick up kit never makes it to the battlefield, someone picks it, falls off a building and that's about it.

look at some basra maps running right now, the usmc has people with 100-2 k/d ratios! and the insurgents something like 4-15 k/d ratio. we need the rpg to be like the at4 to counter the invulnerable choppers
Old 2007-02-12, 19:45   #38
Duke
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrelson
also i need to mention, the rpg is the only* true anti-air kit for the insurgents. the single grail pick up kit never makes it to the battlefield, someone picks it, falls off a building and that's about it.

look at some basra maps running right now, the usmc has people with 100-2 k/d ratios! and the insurgents something like 4-15 k/d ratio. we need the rpg to be like the at4 to counter the invulnerable choppers

And i quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenwayy
Its a realism mod, get used to it.
seriously people. Listen to kenway.

[R-DEV]Eggman - At one point it said Realtitty which I think was a Freudian...
Old 2007-02-12, 19:46   #39
duckhunt
Retired PR Developer

comeon about the RPG guys, thers loads of ways to get more ammo, plus what is 10x more effective and more FUN is to use IED's.

It so much fun setting traps for tanks, etc. On the Big roads or hiding them under the trash boxes in the city.

Seriously, if you ever played v0.4 albasrah (a rare occurence) you would not survive 5 minutes in a cobra due to laser RPG fire.
Old 2007-02-12, 19:47   #40
duckhunt
Retired PR Developer

There will be 3 SA7's in the soon to arrive patch, and there is loads of places to hide.

Tags
accuracy, insurgent, reduced, rpg