project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
19 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2014-01-20, 17:07   #71
CL0WN
Supporting Member
Default Re: To All the Veteran Players and Server Admins, Be Kind to New Players!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbard View Post
Sadly, in every server I've been on, there's always a couple of guys making fun of someone and it's making me quit playing the game.

And guys PLEASE, i don't wanna hear about you smoking your stupid drugs, i don't support that bullshit and i never will, and i REALLY don't wanna hear about it while i am playing... It's nothing kids should listen to " oh man this weed is good! ", whoever says that should get perm ban.

Angry Harbard - Show some damn respect!
i mean everybody should do whatever he likes, but saying it in videogames just makes them look like a 12y/o who needs attention lol
just ignore those guys... i highly suggest you playing with clans like merk, theyre playing serious but still with some funny conversations. most of the time their squads are locked (i guess becuase of the dudes you mentioned above) but if you asked kindly they surely provide you a spot
CL0WN is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 17:28   #72
Microwaife
Default Re: To All the Veteran Players and Server Admins, Be Kind to New Players!

You'll find dumb people everywhere you go in life, and because of that, you'll find them in online games.

You should better get used to it...
Microwaife is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 17:49   #73
Prevtzer
Banned

Quote:
And guys PLEASE, i don't wanna hear about you smoking your stupid drugs, i don't support that bullshit and i never will, and i REALLY don't wanna hear about it while i am playing... It's nothing kids should listen to " oh man this weed is good! ", whoever says that should get perm ban.
You more of a pill guy?
Prevtzer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 17:50   #74
Harbard
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CL0WN View Post
i mean everybody should do whatever he likes, but saying it in videogames just makes them look like a 12y/o who needs attention lol
just ignore those guys... i highly suggest you playing with clans like merk, theyre playing serious but still with some funny conversations. most of the time their squads are locked (i guess becuase of the dudes you mentioned above) but if you asked kindly they surely provide you a spot
Alright, i'll remember that I usually play on CIA and they are OK when playing with the right squad

Quote:
You more of a pill guy?
- NO... Magic mushrooms

In Odin I trust, in freedom I live, I'll fight till my blood is spilled!
Harbard is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 18:01   #75
Spook
Supporting Member

Quote:
Sadly, in every server I've been on, there's always a couple of guys making fun of someone and it's making me quit playing the game.

Angry Harbard - Show some damn respect!
In no server I have ever played in, people made fun of somebody to make him angry. Here and there you get a laugh about someone doing a stupid fail, but thats just the usual friendly taunts, nothing serious. 95% of PR players are mature adults who would have no reason to start bullying someone lol. Really hearing of PR bullying for the first time.

And I haver never heard someone talk excessively about drugs, seriously what people are you playing with?

// ah so you stick with american servers, well cannot say much about it, rarely play there. Have to admit though, that almost all my bad experiences from PR happened on those (not referring to the admins, but rather to the playerbase). Personally I try to avoid them. If you have trouble with them, you should check out the european ones. You will also have a better ping.

Spook is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 18:07   #76
Harbard
Supporting Member

Red face Re: To All the Veteran Players and Server Admins, Be Kind to New Players!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spook View Post
In no server I have ever played in, people made fun of somebody to make him angry. Here and there you get a laugh about someone doing a stupid fail, but thats just the usual friendly taunts, nothing serious. 95% of PR players are mature adults who would have no reason to start bullying someone lol. Really hearing of PR bullying for the first time.

And I haver never heard someone talk excessively about drugs, seriously what people are you playing with?
Come visit HOG or PrRussia and you'll see what i am talking about
I have played PR for years but only recently i have started to notice this increase in actually guys talking shit about other people doing " stupid " or as i would say " newbie player mistakes " and they get all mad about it calling the victim names and things.

I will start playing on CIA and Merk for now.

Spook what servers are you recommending? I have bad internet connection and that's why i was on PrRussia because it gave me better ping.

In Odin I trust, in freedom I live, I'll fight till my blood is spilled!
Harbard is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 18:33   #77
Spook
Supporting Member

The usual suspects: PRTA, NEW, (especially on Thursday evening, weekly special event with a lot of clan presence and awesome teamwork), MERK...

QRF on Sunday evening. It is pw protected due to custom server settings, pw is: hc

standing for hardcore, if you seek for the ultimate hardcore PR teamwork experience

More Info for gaming times and server changes here: https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f29...-hardcore.html

I never really had problems on Russian Reality Pros. Of course teamwork and is not that good as on other servers due to the big amount of "public" players and the lack of active russian clans and player groups(kind of lost alot of them in the past year). But it is still fun. I play there pretty often and there are plenty of damn good PR players. You will need to know russian though, otherwise its pointless to play there since english is almost never used. But what do you expect, its a russian community, not everyone can speak english so its good if they have their own server.

As said, better stick to the european ones. NEW has alot of germans, but comms are always held in english.

Spook is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 10:24   #78
ProjectBeta

Dude..woah...

Project reality is INSAAANE.

Is there a single player version of this to practice, or a way to add bots or something?

Sorry if im not that good, but seriously. Awesome mod, thanks for playing with us noobies.

20long hitech/10gal shrimptech
ProjectBeta is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 11:08   #79
ElshanF

Co-op mode bro !
ElshanF is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 18:13   #80
ProjectBeta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElshanF View Post
Co-op mode bro !

now I feel extra noobish.

I'm off to practice before gettin on later today..

Thanks, bro!!

20long hitech/10gal shrimptech
ProjectBeta is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
admins, kind, mentors, players, server, veteran