project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Clans > Clan Recruitment
23 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Clan Recruitment Post here if you are looking for a clan, or wish to advertise vacancies within yours.

Old 2011-11-17, 16:42   #1
MrMajor72

Thumbs up Looking for an Active Clan

I am "Major" (RL last name)... I've played BF2 for more than a year or so... not extremely experienced, but not a total n00b either.

My experience with PR, so far, has been transport pilot and sniper. Although the latter lacks complete skill, the "laid back" positions are basically my strengths right now.

I'm looking for a clan that can work with me and help me build on more strong points and positions.

Thank you.
MrMajor72 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-17, 16:49   #2
RandomGuy09
Default Re: Looking for an Active Clan

Hello MrMajor,

I'm in the United Special Forces Clan which is a Soft Milsim clan, we focus on Teamwork and communication as well as have fun on PR.

Come take a look at our website.

News - [USF] United Special Forces
RandomGuy09 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-17, 17:08   #3
KiNg828

You should check out 26th MEU, just joined myself and it's great for what you want.
Hope to see you there,

Matt

26th Marine Expeditionary Unit: News
KiNg828 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-17, 18:13   #4
Daniel
Banned
Supporting Member

Hello Major,

I propose you [F|H]Invictus. A friendly, team playing, tactical, English speaking, multinational PR clan within the multi-gaming community "Forgotten Honor". The credo of this community is: "Where Teamwork meets Gaming" and this clan is the part of it, which takes it's credo the most serious. Most of our members have years of experience in organized tournaments. We have what a vivid clan needs: dedicated PR-servers, TS3 Server, Website and involved and active members. Our servers are located in Central Europe.
More about us in this thread:
https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f52...ctus-clan.html
Our Website:
Forgotten Honor - Where Teamwork Meets Gaming

We are looking for serious team players ready to dedicate themselves to this team. We enjoy the game, but above all we enjoy team play. We do not expect a certain skill level but we expect you to:

- join the team at least twice per week for training/battles on public servers/clan battles (exceptions due to real life duties are admitted)
- follow orders
- always keep up your situation awareness
- support the team at your best
- involvement in our forums in order to contribute ideas, information or other kind of help. We do not have strange rules like "a post per week". We appreciate quality over quantity in all respects.

We finance the servers through donations. It is entirely up to you how much you are ready to donate. We do not demand donations from our members but would be happy if every member would contribute at least once per year.

If you want to join, follow these instructions:

- Register here
Joining the clan works like joining a campaign:
- Open the Campaign Sign-up page
- Scroll down to F|H : Project Reality Invictus Clan
- Mark the radio button and click "Start Registration"
- Follow the registration process.

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to contact our leader Dutch.

Best regards,

[F|H]DanielNL
Daniel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-17, 23:44   #5
MrMajor72

Thanks for all the offers guys, I have made my decision

Thanks again.
MrMajor72 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
active, clan, major