project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR:ARMA3 Support > PR:ARMA2 Support Forum Archive
06 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:ARMA2 Support Forum Archive Archived posts from PR:ARMA2 Support Forum

Old 2012-08-12, 17:44   #1
spbstasik
Default Problems with the administration server RGG PR:Arma 2

Hello! Sorry for my English. With the administration of the RGG server has problems. During the game they ban (kick) non-English-speaking players. During one round was banned (sorry Kick) 20 people from the fact that they could not communicate with each other. Some were banned until 2013. We ask you to take action to the administration of the RGG. We are authorized users of the forum arma 2.ru. And the official members of the detachment arma2 @ pr. And you are very fond of fashion PR and want to continue to play it.
In respect of the Russian Federation.

Regiment of the Grenadier Guards Clan • Index page
Last edited by spbstasik; 2012-08-12 at 18:43..
Old 2012-08-12, 18:04   #2
Contra
Default Re: Problems with the administration server RGG PR:Arma 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by spbstasik View Post
Hello! Sorry for my English. With the administration of the RGG server has problems. During the game they ban non-English-speaking players. During one round was banned 20 people from the fact that they could not communicate with each other. Some were banned until 2013. We ask you to take action to the administration of the RGG. We are authorized users of the forum arma 2.ru. And the official members of the detachment arma2 @ pr. And you are very fond of fashion PR and want to continue to play it.
In respect of the Russian Federation.

Regiment of the Grenadier Guards Clan • Index page
RGG was hosting an organised event. Everyone was informed on global that teams are to HOLD in main base. You were asked on side channel to return to main base several times.

We then kicked you from the server for not responding.The server was restarted and, You then rejoined and crashed a fully loaded helicopter at the beginning of the match.

Our admin banned you for a few hours. You then proceed to spam join our server over 100 times.

So now you are permanently banned. If you wish to discuss this ban make a post on our forums and we will discuss it with you on TS.

Thank you
[RGG]Contra
Old 2012-08-12, 18:07   #3
RGG:Dale

This is entirely inaccurate and quite frankly a lie, we have Russian members in RGG and it wouldn't make sense banning them now would it?

Also banning 20 members in one match, wouldn't that kind of be banning everyone? you are talking absolute rubbish, also if you take a look on our ban list give me a date when we logged 20 banned people.

We also converted the rules to Russian first due to our appreciation for the Russian players on our server, if you carry on down this road it will not help you and im pretty sure using the fact that you are part of the Russian Federation means nothing to this situation.

We pay for this server so we manage it how we see fit, we see fit to ensure that players who think they are owed something are kept off our servers, as far as I know you've only been around on PR for several months and to presume that you are allowed to make judgements on someone who has been admin for over a year is completely rude and just shows your mentality towards this community and your own.

You would rather force the rest of your community to not play PR for your own sake and the few members who have been banned because of your complete lack of forethought, that shows just how selfish you are.

Finally the admins are staying at RGG, the PR devs fully support our no nonsense policy and we will constantly work over time after long days at work to help keep the RGG server the best it can be.

http://forum.rggprclan.com/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=302
Old 2012-08-12, 18:36   #4
spbstasik

I was sitting in a helicopter in the passenger seat. How could blow up the helicopter?

Sorry did not ban a kick. I wrote in the beginning of the message that I have bad English. Translate via google
Old 2012-08-12, 18:48   #5
Darkcloak2
Retired Forum Moderator

This thread is being locked for the following reasons:

1) It's in the PR:ArmA 2 Support Section which is meant to provide users with technical support which is clearly not the intention of the thread.

2) We don't handle server ban appeals on these forums, take it to the RGG forums; links are already provided in this thread.

Tags
administration, prarma, problems, rgg, server