project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Coop & Singleplayer
03 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Coop & Singleplayer Suggestions and feedback pertaining to Project Reality Single Player.

Old 2014-01-30, 07:28   #1
ballard_44
Retired PR Developer
Default Kashan Coop 32

The Canadian forces on this layer are stuck with US supply crates, hence you can't request any kits. Needs to be changed.

On a different note, once the 2 bunker CPs are taken (one by by each side), reserve forces are 'checking in' at their respective bunker CP instead of just heading to attack the next CP.

So, for example, once Canada takes North Bunker, they shouldn't all be stopping in to say hello before heading out to take South Bunker.
They should be heading from North Village directly to South Bunker, skipping North Bunker.
Same thing happens to the MEC in the opposite direction.

Currently, you always get a cluster fuck of forces doing nothing, but getting in each others way.

I haven't checked to see if this happens on the 64 layer.

ballard_44 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 10:26   #2
[R-DEV]​melonmuncher
PR:BF2 Developer
PR Server License Moderator
Default Re: Kashan Coop 32

I actually have the crates fixed on my edit build, I guess I never got around to committing it.

As for the bots going to each CP, I have no idea and as far as I know it happens before 1.0, maybe even a bf2 thing.
The bots follow the strategic areas, taking the shortest route but passing through each SA in order, starting with the closest.
Take Khamisiyah for example, the flag order is refinery>Bunkers/Chem facility>town. They won't follow the highway straight between the flags despite it being the shortest route, they pass through the bunkers SA, then continue.
It only affects vehicles, infantry goes straight from flag to flag.
melonmuncher is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
coop, kashan