project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Clans > Clan Recruitment
20 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Clan Recruitment Post here if you are looking for a clan, or wish to advertise vacancies within yours.

Old 2014-11-19, 13:26   #1
Simba
Default 1st Air Cavalry [1AC]

1st Air Cavalry

We are a group of players who are dedicated to helping our team, mainly through use of transport helicopters. We practice often, at least a few hours a week, to keep our skills up and awareness high for the benefit of our team. Our goal is to not only impress others, but to impress ourselves. Eventually, we wish to be that group of pilots who others wish were on their team. Furthermore, we wish to have an impact on how our team plays. We are your pilots, these are our goals and this is our oath, and we wish to be doing business with you on the battlefield in the future.

-1st Air Cavalry Brigade, PRTA

Basically, that's who we are and what we do. We're currently looking for good, active, fun transport pilots who enjoy flying. We also do CAS often... but don't expect too much from us at this moment for that, however we will start working on that soon.

If you want to join, please talk to me on Teamspeak at: ts.prta.co
Or PM me at www.prteamwork.com. My username is: Simba

I'm currently in Japan (and will be for the rest of this school year) but once we get 4-5 more people in the unit we'll have another leader who lives in Europe and will be covering that time zone.

As you can see, our unit is a unit within PRTA (Project Reality Teamwork Alliance). If you talk to me on Teamspeak I'll get you setup on there, but you'll be expected to monitor the forums a couple times a week if possible.

We also have a very talented video editor in our unit and sometimes we work on videos, zeka83.

Here are two of his videos including 1AC:

PR JackAss - YouTube
^This one was just for fun and no seriousness was involved, that's why we got shot down so many times

1st Air Cavalry - YouTube
^very relaxing music but gets better at the end.

Hope to see some requests to join flood into my inbox soon!

GET SOME!

-Simba

Sorry I'm not to creative when it comes to posts :P

Last edited by Simba; 2014-11-19 at 14:12.. Reason: fancy changes... you already know
Old 2014-12-02, 09:52   #2
Danger_6
Default Re: 1st Air Cavalry [1AC]

A reminder to all, this clan has nothing whatsoever to do with the clan 3dAC.
Danger_6 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-24, 10:27   #3
Wicca
Supporting Member

& 3dAC has nothing to do with 1AC.

Xact Wicca is The Joker. That is all.
Wicca is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-26, 19:33   #4
Tyso3

& 1AC has nothing to do with 1CAV