project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
22 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2015-01-26, 17:17   #1
Explo
Unhappy Demo problem!

Hi!

I'm experiencing a weird thing/bug when I view demos in fullscreen 1920x1080 resolution then the ingame picture becomes streched. (not just the usual HUD thing)
I tried watching the demo windowed mode 1680x1050 and it seems fine that way.

When I'm playing the game it's fine tho, no problem. I'ts just happening with the demos, but it's really annoying since I'm trying to make propaganda pic's from demos for the PRT.

I upgraded from a 1680x1050 monitor to an HD a few months ago, and Demos were fine with the older monitor.

Any fix for this issue? Maybe reinstalling, since the game's demo viewer somehow booked that I have an 1680x1050 ???
Explo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-26, 17:49   #2
Sgt. Mahi
Default Re: Demo problem!

You can probably set it to the correct resolution in the video.con file?
Sgt. Mahi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-26, 18:06   #3
Explo

It's correct on all profiles. And as I said only the demos have this problem not when im like playing on a server.
Old 2015-01-26, 19:14   #4
Rhino
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Sorry this is just a vBF2 bug which we can't solve. Unfortunately when EA/DICE updated BF2 to have true wide-screen, they forgot to also update the BattleRec to have it too...

Rhino is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-26, 22:00   #5
Explo

Okay, thank you!
Well then, I'll use the workaround method with windowed mode. Would have been nice though with HD material.

Tags
demo, problem