project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mini-Mods > PR:WWII General Discussion
20 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:WWII General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality WWII modification.

Old 2015-09-19, 23:25   #1
cassio piazza
Post Develop the Stalingrad Battle?

hello, my name is cassio, currently play in the Latin American server PR DIVSUL, and I'm currently engaged in a specific project ww2, which is the battalha of stalingrad, I wonder if you put any map or ww2 way for PR and if I could make a map for PR with the battle of stalingrad! myth'm excited about a project of such magnitude and also already ready tenhos several models of houses and vehicles to the show!
contact e-mail: [email protected]
Old 2015-09-20, 05:28   #2
CTRifle
Retired PR Developer

Hey there!

Please contact [R-COM]Arcshielder, hes running the show for WW2 basically.

Also if you could make a post in the community modding section for your map and any custom vehicles and buildings so we can make sure they are up to standard.

Looking forward to your work!

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Old 2015-09-20, 06:35   #3
AfterDune
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: DEV MAP STLINGRAD BATTLE

PR:WW2 is currently not featuring Soviets, but you're free to make a map of course. If it's a really good map, who knows .

You could also take a look at the latest version of Battlegroup Frontlines. It has a Stalingrad map with some nice statics. The famous fountain, a tram, a hotel and some other nice buildings.

Careful though, as not all statics are optimized, so that is something that has to be done.
I think some statics are used in Assault on Grozny, so I'm pretty confident those have been optimized.

Tags
battle, dev, develop, map, stalingrad, stlingrad