project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Closed Thread

Old 2007-02-09, 21:36   #1
Vicktor Vauhn
Default Floating through the air and teleporting....

Last night playing a new map (Ill look up the name later, but its the one where there is a lake in the middle, and all the flags are in the same capture group)
I started to climb a ladder up the side of the wall, and I seemed to start to go into the wall a little bit. I started to go back down the ladder to look if it was inside the wall a little and as soon as I started going down the ladder I floated backwards and away from it.I floated though the air, maybe 10m high back for 20-30m, then it just teleported me to the top of the ladder. Sorry I forgot to take a screen shot.
Old 2007-02-11, 13:40   #2
Bustanaamio

On Sunset City, played USMC, spawned at USMC Base and got the officer kit. Asked for and got a ride with a Abrams, took the gunners seat where i was mostly crouching because of my kit. While we got to the hills located near the bridge we had a contact with an enemy tank. Dunno what happened but I was teleported back to the armour parking zone and was stuck in the air and my moving was limited just like when I was in the gunner's seat without a proper kit. Ppl were pointing fingers and laughing at me while I was hanging helplessly there, suits me right. Had to suicide, no biggie but the officer kit was long gone (yes I know that the availability of which will be fixed.)

A couple of deaths later on the hills near the temple I was flung into the air some hundred meters high after I was shot dead normally. Ping was pretty decent on that Pelikaista server (~6 ms), Sunset city was voted on after a laggy Compton. HTH.
Old 2007-02-11, 14:29   #3
strima
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Playing Helmand last night the section was heading down a hill walking like thunderbirds. Keep it in, I laughed my arse off......
Old 2007-02-11, 18:21   #4
dbzao
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Server lag spikes are going to get fixed hopefully by the 507 server patch that will be released in a few days.
Old 2007-02-13, 16:26   #5
Saobh
Retired Moderator

Had a comparable bug on EJOD desert.

Entered the US tank positioned south of the old city flag (looking south), and was in the .50 caliber position (without the proper kit).
Pressed "E" to get out and found myself hanging a bit above ground ( on the crates above the archway north of the old city flag position) tried to wiggle around but in the same way as previous post had the no kit movement effect, I then pressed "E" again and found myself back into the .50 caliber position.

Tried it multiple times, same effect. Got shot before thinking of taking a screenshot, sorry.
Closed Thread

Tags
air, floating, teleporting