project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback
22 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Feedback Post your feedback on the current Project Reality release (including SinglePlayer).

Old 2022-01-15, 05:09   #1
dcm
Default Watercan IEDS need to not hurt the cache

I was on bamyan earlier today. We lost two caches because of IED teamkills. The second cache tk was (falsely) attributed to me, because our esteemed forum author wasn't looking where he was going and tripped an IED of mine that was maybe 5m away from cache and killed it. And then another guy tripped another IED mine and the cache was destroyed. Please do something about watercans damaging caches. Btw both those ieds were seperated from the cache by a wall.
dcm is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-15, 18:37   #2
Coalz101
Default Re: Watercan IEDS need to not hurt the cache

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcm View Post
I was on bamyan earlier today. We lost two caches because of IED teamkills. The second cache tk was (falsely) attributed to me, because our esteemed forum author wasn't looking where he was going and tripped an IED of mine that was maybe 5m away from cache and killed it. And then another guy tripped another IED mine and the cache was destroyed. Please do something about watercans damaging caches. Btw both those ieds were seperated from the cache by a wall.
I think they made it hurt the cache because of Kafr Halab Insurgents vs Syrians. I doubt they'll revert it again. Kinda makes sense in the first place, don't put IEDs next to cache. It's a dumb idea.
Coalz101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-16, 00:26   #3
BigBigMonkeyMan
Supporting Member

Default Re: Watercan IEDS need to not hurt the cache

Yeah I agree, just doesn't make any sense to have IED's that close to any cache/FOB

"We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on, we're going to survive.' Today we celebrate our independence day!"
BigBigMonkeyMan is offline Reply With Quote