project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Vehicles
16 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2022-06-11, 17:32   #1
The Bungler
Default Rocket Pod sounds on the OPFOR jets and choppers too quiet [PR 1.7.1.1]

Hello devs,

Like the title says, the sounds of the rocked pods on the OPFOR (so, russia/china/mec) side are way too quiet. And it seems to be the case for pretty much all jets and choppers on the OPFOR side Maybe you can tune them up so they sound more like the ones on the A-10? If you watch videos from frogs and russian choppers, they seem to sound quite loud when they are fired. Would be really really cool if you'd be able to fix this, because for one, I really like to play with the russian/chinese jets and choppers. And two they just sound really awsome! Many thanks in advance!!!

videos example su-25: su-25 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJUbo99oaMI

Edit-
And actually the external gun sound of the frog's are also waaayyyy off. It actually has an incredibly mean and sexy brrrt. Chech it out, https://youtu.be/L9QYZRCsZ5k?t=44 Don't really know of the internal sound but it's cool enough for me I guess
Last edited by The Bungler; 2022-06-12 at 02:26..
Old 2022-07-10, 06:24   #2
The Bungler
Default Re: Rocket Pod sounds on the OPFOR jets and choppers too quiet [PR 1.7.1.1]

I don't really feel like the devs are still paying any attention to the "vehicles feedback" threads by the looks of all the latest posts...? Or is it just that we are just comming up with such stupid stuff that they don't even bother responding?
The Bungler is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-10, 15:00   #3
[R-DEV]Suchar
PR:BF2 QA Lead
PR Server License Administrator

Default Re: Rocket Pod sounds on the OPFOR jets and choppers too quiet [PR 1.7.1.1]

We do pay attension, we do read everything but we can't work on everything at once. We don't have a dedicated sound artist and other people who could work on this particular issue you reported are busy with other projects or their real life. I don't think there is any point in responding if we have nothing to say, unless you consider a 'Perhaps we may work on it sometime in the unspecified future' response sufficient.

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/uploads/signatures/sigpic98978_4.gif
Suchar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-28, 22:52   #4
The Bungler

Thanks, a "perhaps in the future" would suffice. It show it is at least at least some kind of indication and not just a hard no. Thank you for your response
The Bungler is offline Reply With Quote