project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
03 Aug 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2024-06-14, 10:59   #1
ALFABETAS
Default Fennek gunner

Why fennek gunners have thermal camera and view is stuck in second zoom mode? This is a bug or a features?
ALFABETAS is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-15, 09:33   #2
[R-COM]bad_nade
Support Technician
Supporting Member

Default Re: Fennek gunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALFABETAS View Post
Why fennek gunners have thermal camera and view is stuck in second zoom mode? This is a bug or a features?
Stuck zoom issue was reported by somebody else a few months back and it's already fixed for the next update.
bad_nade is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-15, 13:41   #3
ALFABETAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_nade View Post
Stuck zoom issue was reported by somebody else a few months back and it's already fixed for the next update.
Was searching on forum did find any threat about fennik. What about gunner having thermal view is going to be fix too?
Old 2024-06-15, 16:28   #4
[R-COM]bad_nade
Support Technician
Supporting Member

Quote:
Was searching on forum did find any threat about fennik. What about gunner having thermal view is going to be fix too?
I'm no content creator but AFAIK gunner is supposed to have thermal. If you know a source saying Fennek gunner should not have thermal, please share.
Old 2024-06-16, 13:29   #5
ALFABETAS

Quote:
I'm no content creator but AFAIK gunner is supposed to have thermal. If you know a source saying Fennek gunner should not have thermal, please share.
Wikipedia, but now I am checking and I miss read. The gunner system have thermal view. Only bug is that it is stuck in zoom mode.
Old 2024-06-16, 14:30   #6
[R-COM]bad_nade
Support Technician
Supporting Member

Quote:
Wikipedia, but now I am checking and I miss read. The gunner system have thermal view. Only bug is that it is stuck in zoom mode.
Gunner has non-adjustable 3x zoom with thermal. It's working as intended. There was another issue with sensor pod adjustable zoom getting stuck in certain conditions, and it's the one that got fixed for next patch.
Old 2024-07-01, 02:44   #7
dcm1

Quote:
Gunner has non-adjustable 3x zoom with thermal. It's working as intended. There was another issue with sensor pod adjustable zoom getting stuck in certain conditions, and it's the one that got fixed for next patch.
Fixed 3x zoom? No wonder the fennek is so awful to gun. You guys gotta give us true 1x performance. I dont care if it's not realistic. The fennek is a horrible vehicle as it is. It's weak, cant swim, has very little ammo. No wonder nobody wants to use it.
dcm1 is offline Reply With Quote