project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > General Technical Support
14 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2024-07-16, 05:36   #1
FurBun
Default error 1312

Hi I've been trying to get this game to work but I keep getting error 1312. When I try to start the game it says there is a new update. I click download and it says it can't verify the launcher file. I made exceptions for the Project reality in Avira anti virus and windows defender. I also had these two programs turned off when I installed the game like the instructions said. I don't know what else to do. Let me know if you can help.

Thanks
FurBun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-07-16, 18:45   #2
[R-COM]bad_nade
Support Technician
Supporting Member

Default Re: error 1312

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurBun View Post
Hi I've been trying to get this game to work but I keep getting error 1312. When I try to start the game it says there is a new update. I click download and it says it can't verify the launcher file. I made exceptions for the Project reality in Avira anti virus and windows defender. I also had these two programs turned off when I installed the game like the instructions said. I don't know what else to do. Let me know if you can help.

Thanks
Send the whole error message. You might be able to copy the text from the dialog by pressing Ctrl-C. If copying text doesn't work then take screenshot.
bad_nade is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-07-18, 18:40   #3
FurBun
Default Re: error 1312

Thanks for the reply. I tried again but let it install the game to the folder it suggested. Last time I told it to install to a different folder maybe that was the problem.
FurBun is offline Reply With Quote