project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR:BF2 Support
17 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Support Help and support regarding PR:BF2 installation and in-game issues

Old 2024-09-08, 06:32   #1
Real_Glitch

Default PRMumble not working

Не работает PRMumble и после каждого запуска игры, клавиши Mumble сбрасываются.

Подробнее :
Запуская Project Reality и заходя в настройки УЖЕ В ИГРЕ, вижу что назначенные горячие клавиши Mumble. Ну это еще ладно, мне их обратно настроить не трудно, однако даже это не решает проблему! После захода на любой сервер, будь то Фронт или Учебка, везде вижу этот значок

Кто знает в чем проблема? В заранее спасибо!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRMumble doesn't work, and after each game launch, the Mumble keys are reset.

More details: When launching Project Reality and going into the settings ALREADY IN THE GAME, I see that the Mumble hotkeys are assigned. Well, that's okay, it's not hard for me to put them back on, but even that doesn't solve the problem! After entering any server, stay on the Front or Training, I see this icon everywhere

Does anyone know what the problem is? Thanks in advance!
Real_Glitch is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-09-08, 10:29   #2
[R-COM]bad_nade
Support Technician
Supporting Member

Default Re: PRMumble not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real_Glitch View Post
PRMumble doesn't work, and after each game launch, the Mumble keys are reset.

More details: When launching Project Reality and going into the settings ALREADY IN THE GAME, I see that the Mumble hotkeys are assigned. Well, that's okay, it's not hard for me to put them back on, but even that doesn't solve the problem! After entering any server, stay on the Front or Training, I see this icon everywhere

Does anyone know what the problem is? Thanks in advance!
Mumble icon in your screenshot indicates connection issue between your computer and the server. It can happen if you start Mumble by yourself and don't shut it down before launching the game. Mumble is integrated into the game and works fully automatic. You don't have to start it manually other than for changing input and output audio devices. Also the key binds that you use to speak in game MUST be configured in PR Launcher options. Don't change keys directly from Mumble settings.

In case that you didn't start Mumble manually, connection issue is usually caused by incompetent ISP or internet censorship, but you should check your anti-virus and firewall as well. If nothing else helps, you might have to use a VPN.
bad_nade is offline Reply With Quote