project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Closed Thread

Old 2007-02-13, 18:23   #1
Engineer

Default Hey, I need a ride!

I'm hearing this in EJOD desert map all the time, while playing USMC. There is no one in close vicinity, and then suddenly "HEY, I NEED A RIDE!?" comes out from nowhere. Checking the minimap, no one there... Anyone else having this?

I've also noticed that sometimes, when someone is asking for a medic, I hear "Hey, I need a ride!"... Am I just nuts? Only in EJOD, no such ghosts voices in other maps...

Sound Blaster Live 5.1 Player and audio settings at medium with EAX disabled. I could try some other audio quality settings, and post the feedback.

Now I see dead people at Al Basrah, and hear voices in EJOD... Spooky...
Old 2007-02-13, 19:19   #2
Urban-Ninja-Pirate

i've seen about 4+ USMC zombies last night on GoO they were just standing there...

and have you got english voice overs only? because you might be hearing the enemies saying that instead.
Old 2007-02-13, 19:51   #3
Wasteland

Yep, I hear that "hey, I need a ride!" also. And that damn mocking laughter. Now THAT is frightening.
Old 2007-02-13, 21:39   #4
[3rd]Sonders

mocking laughter?
Old 2007-02-13, 22:19   #5
Engineer

The mocking laughter is related to BF2142 veteran program, and its one of the taunts you can do in BF2. So if you hear a laugh, its a owner of BF2142 spotting your dead body. But these two things arent related.

What comes for using 'english voice only', thats a negative.

btw, today I spotted one zombie in Qwai River. it was funny when USMC jeep drove thru him, his head was holding still while rest of the body was spinning like a merry go around...
Closed Thread

Tags
hey, ride