project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front > PR In-Game Tactics and Strategies > Infantry Tactics
28 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2007-08-05, 03:03   #1
ExOps_Mercenary
Banned

Default Civilian Bluff - Insurgent Tactic

this will get you and your squad a few good kills and make the enemy avoid the grasslands.

this tactic involves 1 or 2 civilians 2 works best and 2-5 squad members in the rice patties or grass near the village north of the British checkpoint
have the armed squad mates stay prone and make sure the civilians have voip or this wont work well or at all. when he pisses off as many brits as he can and get them to chase him best to be in two lines or a v formation so you can surround the incoming brits and kill them fast so you canget back down and not loss your spot but important to not stay in the same spot or you will be seen and killed.

i use this trick in one round before i got 20 kills 1 death my squad owned also we have 2 rpgs guys to kill ifv's and this will get you a good amount of kills.

WARNING: STAY NEAR THE ENEMY OR THE GUYS IF SHITTY GRAPHICS CARD WILL SEE THROUGH THE GRASS!!

:f iring::fir ing::firin g:
ExOps_Mercenary is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-05, 03:23   #2
Expendable Grunt

Beh that's nothing. Try ambushing a whole squad fresh off a saxon with only a knife and a pistol.
Expendable Grunt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-05, 03:57   #3
Outlawz7
Retired PR Developer

Tried capturing VCP just by walking in and cap?
Works on most pubs

Outlawz7 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-05, 04:00   #4
Expendable Grunt

Yeah that's most games for me, unless they've someone guarding. Then it involves running and shooting.
Old 2007-08-05, 12:01   #5
Goldleader101

civilians are great for luring the enemy into an ambush,nicely done
Goldleader101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-05, 12:19   #6
[SoH]Agent_KJ

is it ok to knife civvies? My knife is thiersty on civilian blood but i dont want to respawn in 300 seconds :S
[SoH]Agent_KJ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-05, 12:28   #7
Expendable Grunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SoH]Agent_KJ View Post
is it ok to knife civvies? My knife is thiersty on civilian blood but i dont want to respawn in 300 seconds :S
http://guide.realitymod.com/index.ph...n#The_Civilian

MANUAL.
Old 2007-08-05, 12:30   #8
Pvt.Cabbage

i've seen noob brits throwing nades into paddie fields killing civics and getting their ticket to drop badly.well thats one way to get their tixs empty...
Pvt.Cabbage is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-05, 12:38   #9
G.Drew

or, as iGi used once: THE HUMAN WALL!

3 civilians + 2 insugents, have the civilians line up and only move when u say so = a whole lot of laughs, works a treat on AlBasrah, just need to watch guys flanking you
G.Drew is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-05, 12:54   #10
KP
Retired Moderator

Love all the suggestions! I did the OPs one once, with me hiding behind sand dunes with a PKM. Once the Brits started chasing the civilians around in the vegetation, I'd pop up from behind my sand dune and give them a good burst. Got several Brits at once that way. Must've been tree guys chasing one civvie. I dropped two of them, then the last one just stopped dead in his tracks as he realized that his teammates weren't there anymore. Burst from me. Dead Brit. Simple, yet effective.
KP is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
bluff, civilian, insurgent, tactic