project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR Tech Archives
22 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR Tech Archives Archived threads - locked for searching

Old 2007-08-10, 20:28   #1
Triggers0
Default not installing!?

Hey, ive read a good deal about project reality and it sounds pretty cool, ive downloaded it from the files page on this site, but i cant get the installer to run...
correct me if im wrong but i open my documents, go to where i have it downloaded, clicked on the file, and when asked if i want to run the program i say yes run it.... then it freezes the open file panel... the installer never opens, can anyone help me? also i have tried to re download it from different sites it all does the same...

by the way i have battlefield 2 and special forces, ive got the latest patches for it installed and it runs fine.... i also have a dell xps, running microsoft XP

thank you for your time
Old 2007-08-11, 09:25   #2
Ghostrider
Retired PR Developer

A detail I noticed is that when you click on the file, it doesnt ask if you want to run the program...

Did you download the .torrent file?..or did you download the full 1.86GB client release? Can you be a little more specific?

Thanks.

-Ghost

Old 2007-08-11, 14:07   #3
Triggers0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggers0 View Post
correct me if im wrong but i open my documents, go to where i have it downloaded, clicked on the file, and when asked if i want to run the program i say yes run it
yes it does ask me if i want to run it and thats when it freezes and nothing pulls up, also no i did not download the torrent file i dont have the program for it.... would you recomend getting it to install PR?

anything that you need to know to help me?
Last edited by Triggers0; 2007-08-11 at 14:13..
Old 2007-08-11, 14:14   #4
Triggers0

nvm this post, i jus f***d sompin up an it reposted something, an i cant delete the post so ya...

Tags
installing