project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > Polish Forces
09 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Polish Forces Discussion pertaining to the PR Polish Forces faction.

Old 2008-03-25, 11:46   #1
Aquiller
Supporting Member

Question Polish presence in Iraq - discussion.

Greetings.
First of all I'd like to say hello to all PR players/devs as this is my first post in here. I'm watching forums since Jan '07, but didn't have any good reason to post anything.
I'm a polish citizen born in a military family and in the begining I've fully supported Polish mission in Iraq. But after 5 years of our presence in Iraq I have some doubts.
First of all, the only valuable profit for us, is experience from both battlefield and logistics. Polish army is now able to deploy soldiers in far territories and maintain their supply lines.
But we didn't get any economic profits. This stabilization mission costs us big ammount of money and probably this is main reason why we're leaving Iraq by the end of this year (btw, we should have do this 2 years ago.).
I would like to know your opinion about Polish presence in Iraq - did we good there? What were you thinking about Poland itself before war in Iraq, and now?

P.S.
I thought about placing this topic in "Political Debate" thread in Off-topic forums, but finally decided to put it here to drag some attention to Polish Forces Mod (keeping fingers crossed for you, guys!).
If I made mistake by placing it here, I humbly apologize.
Old 2008-03-25, 12:16   #2
MAINERROR
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Hehe. Welcome to the forums and welcome to the suck! War sucks but thats our nature.
Old 2008-03-26, 11:38   #3
Ragni<RangersPL>

I would like to discuss about it, but my opinions would be too radical to post it on this nice forum

... but I agree with you. "Political Debate" would be more appropriate place for this tread

BTW. Thanks for support

Tags
discussion, iraq, polish, presence