project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-03, 19:08   #1
VoXiNaTiOn

Default [BUG] MAJOR Tornado Bugs

Apologies if this is the wrong place/these are known.

I fancied flying a bit in PR so I loaded up a local training server and had a fly of the Tornado, but fiddling with all the gadgets majorly to test out the new plane and see what bugs there were.

Doing such uncovered several MAJOR bugs:
  • If you switch into one of the three alternate views (7,8 and 9 keys) and hold primary fire, your cannon fires in that direction. I dont know if this is meant as I have no knowledge if the tornado has a rotating cannon.
  • Hit F a few times and toggle through all of the weapons a few times and stop on one of the views and hit alternate fire several times, now go to your short range AA missiles (you may need to use a number key straight out of one of the views to make this bug happen,) and fire them all, notice how every third press you view switch?

I flew the Eurofighter after and tried the same thing and there were no bugs so it leads me to suggest that it is a bug with the Tornado and not the view system.

Although this sounds like a long, time consuming task, I assure you it is a bug (it may just be my install though) and not just something to trick you into wasting time.

I think that's all but I'll keep posting on what I find.

//VoXiNaTiOn
Old 2008-09-09, 10:41   #2
Th3Exiled
Default Re: [BUG] MAJOR Tornado Bugs

Odd... will have to test that myself. A problem i get with the tornado is that the the ammo counters in the second seat of the tornado wont change, they always stay at 2 no matter what i do. Does everybody else get this?

Exiled.
Old 2008-09-12, 13:00   #3
NiGHTWoLF

Default Re: [BUG] MAJOR Tornado Bugs

Try these in a public server and report back.

You're most probably a noob
Last edited by NiGHTWoLF; 2008-09-17 at 12:33..
Closed Thread

Tags
bug, bugs, major, tornado