project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR General Discussion Archives
28 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2008-10-07, 19:36   #1
GrayeKnight
Supporting Member

Default C7 Starts Soon!

C7 Starts Soon!

Things are continuing to go well with the preparation for Campaign 7, and the date has been set. NATO and CATA will once again face off beginning in less than a week.

Signups for this campaign will open on Sunday, October 12th
at 19.00 PRT.

Signups will take place using the Soldier CP, a portion of the tournament site that was developed by [T-ADM]gmt2001. It allows for team management, rank management, and user moderation. Using this system during the campaign allows for greater control of officers over their team, and now using it for signups allows the constant ability to sign up whenever the team capacity drops below 60 people. A form is filled out by the user, and then submitted to team officers for approval.

Thank you for your interest in the Project Reality Tournament, I encourage you all to check out our site and think about joining!

Regards,
GK & the Admins

Old 2008-10-07, 20:01   #2
Scot
Supporting Member

Default Re: C7 Starts Soon!

Yay!! Can't wait!!

Old 2008-10-07, 20:58   #3
Technoelite

woho at last wooohohoho technos comign to hunt you cata boys down for a 2nd time
Old 2008-10-07, 21:14   #4
Robbi
Supporting Member

Finally!

NATO 2, are you reading me, over!

Old 2008-10-07, 22:01   #5
Scot
Supporting Member

No. Go away robbi

Old 2008-10-08, 06:45   #6
cyberzomby

Scheisse! I havent got my internet back by that date. Think I cant sign up without it right? Since theres training matches to be done?
Old 2008-10-08, 07:20   #7
Robbi
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-COM]TheScot666 View Post
No. Go away robbi
"Blow it out yer Ass!" - Duke Nukem

Old 2008-10-08, 14:30   #8
Phoenix.86
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberzomby View Post
Scheisse! I havent got my internet back by that date. Think I cant sign up without it right? Since theres training matches to be done?
Just ask one of the tourney admins over at the tourney forums, I'm sure they'll be able to help you out.

Also look at this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]GrayeKnight View Post
Using this system during the campaign allows for greater control of officers over their team, and now using it for signups allows the constant ability to sign up whenever the team capacity drops below 60 people. A form is filled out by the user, and then submitted to team officers for approval.
Means if you can't be there from the start or soon afterwards, just message the corresponding team commander on the tourney forums and if there's a spot chances are good you're gonna get it.

ReadMenace: "...Could be wrong, the 6th soldier could be in the fetal position in the trunk. Or on the driver's lap. "Is that your radio poking me SL? Oh.. Ohgod.. It's not!"
Old 2008-10-08, 15:29   #9
cyberzomby

Thanks for the help! Will do that tomorrow when Im back at work where I got internet!
Old 2008-10-08, 16:48   #10
Salah ad Din

CATA1 is recruiting

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f75...ecruiting.html

Tags
starts