project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
28 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2009-01-27, 18:24   #1
Niall
Default PR v0.85 SP Bot Support

Been trying to figure this out for a while now, and can't seem to figure out how.

Downloaded PR 0.85 + the map packs, installed them all fine, and was wondering if you can create a LAN match with Bots with 0.85, if so.. Could it please be explained to me.

Thanks.
Niall is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 18:47   #2
Scot
Supporting Member

Default Re: PR v0.85 SP Bot Support

Hi there,

The PR Single Player Team is hard at work to make PR .85 work with Single Player. As of now, if you want to make a LAN match and play with your friends, you will have to re-download PR 0.8 (if you didn't delete the installers) and install SP aswell if not already installed. You will be informed when 0.85 will work with PR Single Player, and trust me, it is in the works and will be up as soon as we can

Scot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 18:52   #3
Robbi
Supporting Member

Hi Niall, you need to post in the PRSP section first off please mate and you will need to have .8 installed to play PRSP still. Our .85 core files are being made as we speak, but we obviously have less man power than the DEV team so we get it done asap

read this:-

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f31...sp-player.html

and then this:-

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f31...809-files.html

and you should be good to go

Robbi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 23:14   #4
Niall

Thanks for the help guys Hope I get it sorted soon as, and thanks again for the friendly replies
Old 2009-01-28, 22:57   #5
Niall

-Double Post-

Okay, new problem. I've completley uninstalled PR 0.85 and all the levels etc etc, deleted the files out of the directory, now I've installed PR 0.8 core, the 0.8 levels, and when I go to run it, I have to desktop shortcuts, one is "missing shortcut" the other one loads up Battlefield 2.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Tags
bot, support, v085