project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > General Technical Support
28 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2009-08-23, 04:11   #1
gaurd502
Exclamation Vannila Broken install?

Went to reinstall BF2 today. Uninstalled and deleted all files related too it. Went to go and reinstall and everything is going fine but then it freezes at C:\... \Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\levels\Songhua_Stalemate\server.zip. Then an error pops up and says "failed to install bf2 please try again from the beginning.

Any Ideas?

IF this is in the wrong thread I am sorry. But the other one said concerning installing PR and I haven't gotten that far yet .
gaurd502 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-27, 22:45   #2
SnipingCoward
Default Re: Vannila Broken install?

if you are installing from disc it might be that its broken

if you got another drive try putting the disc in that one (some are better at correcting defects)

it would fit better into the other forum since it is bf2/pr related i think here goes stuff thats not related
SnipingCoward is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-03, 03:01   #3
bloodthirsty_viking
Default Re: Vannila Broken install?

i had that happen aswell, luckley i still had a copy on my computer avalible, if you can, just get someones documents folder for bf2, and there program files for bf2, and paste those into your own computer, then use then insert dick one, and some hidden/missed items will be installed in abouot 1 minute max using only disk one and disk 3...

actually, now that i think about it, i can not remember if you ahve to put in your own cd key or not, but its either doing that or buying the game anew
bloodthirsty_viking is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
broken, install, vannila